August 2015 Moms

Vegas!!

DH and I are headed there next week for a short babymoon/anniversary trip. The plan is to float in the lazy river and eat. Any suggestions on must try restaurants? Also, I want to do one of the big buffets for breakfast one morning. What's the best/cleanest?

Re: Vegas!!

• Wicked spoon buffet in the Cosmo for Breakfast. Amazing!!!!
  • There's a few good Brazilian steakhouses
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • kedbachkedbach member
    Go to Bobby flay's Mesa in Casear's! Or anything in the bellagio!! The bellagio has the best restaurants in my opinion! We stayed there for a few days at the beginning of our honeymoon and I swear I gained 10 lbs! You must try the bakery in the bellagio also!!
  • Living near NYC and Atlantic City there are a lot of the same places so I did a ton of research on the best in Vegas when I went. While they were all good, L'Atelier by Joel Roubuchon was one of the most impressive and memorable meals in my life. It's in MGM Grand. There is also Joel Roubuchon but that is even more expensive so I did his L'Atelier location which is still high end. It was 5 courses of art on a plate around an open kitchen. You see them artfully craft each plate and everything was to die for.
  • Joe's Stone Crab in Caesars Palace. Great seafood and family style sides.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We went to Vegas for our babymoon too. So much fun! We really liked the breakfast buffet at the Monte Carlo.
  • Thanks for the suggestions ladies! We have reservations at L'Atelier and tickets to "O". The buffet is still TBD. I can't wait!! Mostly to get out of this rain and get a little sun!
  • You will not regret O. I sat on the edge of my seat the entire show. Amazing!