August 2015 Moms
Options

@breezymeema

I miss you. I'm so sorry that you're so hurt. I could say a lot about it (because I'm still pissed) but I will refrain.

Get your butt back here ASAP! :)
    DS born 8-16-2013
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: @breezymeema

• Options
    EmEeGeeEmEeGee member
    Motion seconded.
  • Options
    Miz_LizMiz_Liz member
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What happened? 
  • Options
    I don't know what happened, but sorry to see she was hurt on here. I feel like this should really be about support and it sucks when people are rude, mean, hurtful etc.
  • Options
    I really appreciate and respect your advice, experience, and input @breezymeema. Shame on whomever hurt her feelings.
  • Options
    Agreed!!! We miss you!!!
  • Options
    On that note, we miss you!

**thx momnesia! Forgot to add that in my post!**
  • Options
    I'm a loss mama too and it was very offensive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm sad she left! She gave really great advice to everyone! It upset me as well! Usually I can bite my tongue and just ignore people but that just hit me the wrong way! She actually took the time to check up on me as others have as well when I was extremely sick. Come bacckkkk @breezymeema!!
  • Options
    SHiebSHieb member
    That's a bummer that people have to be so mean, I've always enjoyed reading posts and comments by @breezymeema !
  • Options
    Low key her HDBD post is always the best one
  • Options
    I kind of wish I knew what happened so I could do some virtual ass kicking....hmm.
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Options
    Hopefully she will reactivate her account soon and just needed a break. She was so sweet! Plus I have to know how her third tri goes and see pics of her third baby girl when she comes! :((
  • Options
    Ugh :(  I hope she comes back.  That was uncalled for in the post the other day...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was so disgusted with the way she was treated by that poster. She's always been such a great supporter on here of everyone and gives wonderful advice. I really hope she realizes that the rest of us miss her. :-(
  • Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    I have no idea what happened but I agree with pp. she has given good advice and her input is legit. I hate she she hurt. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    People need to be more careful about the way they speak to each other here.. It makes me so mad that someone was so horrid that it forced @breezymeema to leave.
  • Options
    I must have been in another world when all this went down because I have no clue what happened but it's probably best that I don't because I would go off on whoever was disrespectful. @breezymeema come back, there are lots of us on this board that really value your experience and opinions and miss you!
  • Options
    I'm really sorry she was hurt to the point where she felt it necessary to leave.. I've never experienced that kind of loss, so I can't fully relate.;( but I also don't think that trash talking another mother for something she regrets saying now is going to solve the problem.. I understand it was hurtful and uncalled for, but she did apologize, and by ganging up on her, how could you possibly know what she's going through right now? (Doesn't matter if you don't say her name, a lot of people know who it was and people who don't even know the situation are automatically wanting to "kick her butt"???) All of this negative "publicity" is more than likely hurting her too.. And is unnecessary. Two wrongs don't make a right. Unpopular opinion I guess.. My PERSONAL (and probably unpopular) belief is to TRY to care for others as Christ cares for me/as He forgave me when I didn't deserve it.. And besides that, we've all made mistakes..
  • Options
    Ugh. I don't log on for one afternoon because of dr appts and house hunting and I missed everything. Is this a separate incident than the one on Wednesday? If so, then I don't blame her. It's not right to be so mean when someone is sharing their personal experiences regardless of outcomes. Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows. I'm sorry that had to happen on many levels.
    Doesn't anyone remember thumper? If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
  • Options
    Don't turn my comment into me being "insensitive/defending the offender" baloney. I don't think I have to explain again that I am sorry for Breezymeema getting hurt, I made that very clear. Sure, there's nothing wrong with trying to encourage her.. But you're not letting the person who "committed the offense" live it down. Now that she knows half the people on here probably hate her for saying that, I wouldn't blame HER for not wanting to come back either. You just said "if you haven't experienced a loss, it's very hard to comprehend" this is my point exactly. The girl who wrote that obviously didn't realize how hurtful her comment would be, and she apologized. She was trying to be funny and it backfired, bc what is offensive to some people, others can just brush off. It takes A LOT to offend me, especially from strangers online, but obviously that's not the case for everyone. And I absolutely am not petty enough to point people out, others can read well enough to see the derogatory comments made in reference to the "offender". Yes she said something stupid, stop being immature and "pissed at her", and support Breezymeema then, if that's what you're trying to do with this thread. And you have a lot of nerve throwing in that I can "start another thread for the offending poster" like she friggin committed murder or something, and it's despicable to even think about how SHE must feel. Grow up and stop acting like a four year old.
  • Options
    Oh no! I hate that she's left. She gives some of the best advice and encouragement. We miss you, @breezymeema!
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Don't turn my comment into me being "insensitive/defending the offender" baloney. I don't think I have to explain again that I am sorry for Breezymeema getting hurt, I made that very clear. Sure, there's nothing wrong with trying to encourage her.. But you're not letting the person who "committed the offense" live it down. Now that she knows half the people on here probably hate her for saying that, I wouldn't blame HER for not wanting to come back either. You just said "if you haven't experienced a loss, it's very hard to comprehend" this is my point exactly. The girl who wrote that obviously didn't realize how hurtful her comment would be, and she apologized. She was trying to be funny and it backfired, bc what is offensive to some people, others can just brush off. It takes A LOT to offend me, especially from strangers online, but obviously that's not the case for everyone. And I absolutely am not petty enough to point people out, others can read well enough to see the derogatory comments made in reference to the "offender". Yes she said something stupid, stop being immature and "pissed at her", and support Breezymeema then, if that's what you're trying to do with this thread. And you have a lot of nerve throwing in that I can "start another thread for the offending poster" like she friggin committed murder or something, and it's despicable to even think about how SHE must feel. Grow up and stop acting like a four year old.

Oh yea....because every poster that responded here in support is out to get her. Lol. Major reading comprehension FAIL on your part. When did I ever say anything negative about the "offending party"? When did I ever say I didn't like her? Seriously, get over yourself and if you're going to come for someone please do so AFTER you actually read what a poster writes. I also find it hilarious that instead of speaking directly to those you feel made "mean" comments you generalize. Klassy.

A lot of nerve? Oh please. Your whole reasoning behind commenting is to white knight. Not to mention I recall YOU defending her in the original thread. Im
    Not surprised you're the only one actually bringing drama to this thread now. So, stop acting like you're here to bring peace. ANYWAY....back to supporting @breezymeema which is what I have done here.

Also LOL at "acting like a 4 year old"
    Ouch. Lol.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm going to break this down comment by comment as there are so many things that could be addressed in there.

You just said "if you haven't experienced a loss, it's very hard to comprehend" this is my point exactly. The girl who wrote that obviously didn't realize how hurtful her comment would be, and she apologized.

***She apologized while trying to justify her position. A sincere apology does not attempt to justify the action and gain support.***

She was trying to be funny and it backfired, bc what is offensive to some people, others can just brush off.

***She was being "funny" about a deeply traumatic loss. How is that something any human being can "just brush off?!"***

And I absolutely am not petty enough to point people out, others can read well enough to see the derogatory comments made in reference to the "offender".

***So you're a passive aggressive kind of person who can't call out specifics because...? Be straightforward and specific. Also, if we are all so awful, why haven't any of us mentioned the name of the offender (since you seem to think that everyone is out to get her)?***

Yes she said something stupid, stop being immature and "pissed at her", and support Breezymeema then, if that's what you're trying to do with this thread.

***Go read the original post. It is very supportive. As are all the comments about hoping she comes back and missing her.***

And you have a lot of nerve throwing in that I can "start another thread for the offending poster" like she friggin committed murder or something, and it's despicable to even think about how SHE must feel.

***Why not start a thread for her if you think she needs all this support? You have all this outcry for how badly the offender has been treated and must feel, yet you don't what to show her public support in your own thread?
    You ask for it in the thread of support that was created for the person she hurt? Also, speaking for myself here (because I'm not going to generalize, I like to be specific), I really don't care about thinking how she must feel. I've lost two pregnancies and if someone said to me what she said to breezymeema, my LAST thought would be to think of HER feelings after seeing her argue to justify those comments. You want to know what's despicable? Treating a woman who has had her heart shredded that way. Trying to be funny about it. Commenting about it in a thread that woman started and saying it all in public. It's disgusting. If she sincerely apologized, that would have been one thing, but from what I read, she was just trying to dig herself out of a hole and rally support for herself by justifying her behavior.***

Grow up and stop acting like a four year old.

***Please re-read your own comment here and repeat as necessary.***

ETA: My responses to your statements are labeled with "***" to make them stand apart from your quotes.
    @GirlOnTheBeach You NAILED it. Thank you for breaking it down for those who have a hard time understanding what really happened.
    I just felt that it should be spelled out VERY clearly...
  • Options
    Miz_LizMiz_Liz member

Hey ladies, it's me just with a 7 on the end of my name. Just wanted to say thanks for all the support, I really appreciated it.

So glad you're back! <:-P
  • Options
    Miz_Liz said:

Hey ladies, it's me just with a 7 on the end of my name. Just wanted to say thanks for all the support, I really appreciated it.

So glad you're back! <:-P </p>
    Thanks @Miz_Liz I'm happy to be back. Did I miss much?

• Options

So happy to see you back!!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Miz_LizMiz_Liz member

Miz_Liz said:

So glad you're back! <:-P </p>
    Thanks @Miz_Liz I'm happy to be back. Did I miss much?

Nope...been slower than watching paint dry these days...
  • Options
    @breezymeema7 welcome back!!
  • Options
    emmacake08emmacake08 member
    edited May 2015
    Only a tiny bit of over assumptions on welfare in general... @CaliforniaDream87 covered it nicely

Welcome back!

Edit: fix tag
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So glad your back!! Yeah you didn't miss much at all.
  • Options
    EmEeGeeEmEeGee member
    Glad you're back @breezymeema7 !

:::begins slow clap::: =D>