Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Traveling abroad

Hi guys I was wondering what your lots views were on baby traveling a tai he will be 4 /5 weeks when we go x

Re: Traveling abroad

• Options
    Coco118Coco118 member
    I would never bring my baby on an airplane before she's had her vaccinations.
  • Options

Hi guys I was wondering what your lots views were on baby traveling a tai he will be 4 /5 weeks when we go x

I would not do this.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Coco118Coco118 member
    Also the passport process takes awhile. I know because we just applied for our daughters and at that time they told us children ones can't be rushed the way an adult one can be (didn't matter to us because we don't need it for another 8 months)
  • Options
    Coco118 said:

I would never bring my baby on an airplane before she's had her vaccinations.

I am traveling internationally when my baby is 6-8 weeks old (am due any day now). My doctor said the issue is not the baby, but the mother's recovery - you need at least 6 weeks. She suggested that I nurse or give a bottle during takeoff and landing, to prevent ear issues for baby.

Re: vaccinations, my doctor said use common sense, wash my hands, wear the baby in a carrier.

Sure, there are good theories and preferences. Sometimes the reality of life requires compromises from your ideal situation, though. Talk to your doctor. And yes, get moving on that passport immediately!