November 2015 Moms

Do you know when your baby was conceived?

13»

Re: Do you know when your baby was conceived?

• ash413ash413 member
    We were preparing to move, and took a break from packing for sexy, because cardboard and tape obviously makes for a romantic back drop. Not to mention we were totes fine because I wasn't suppose to ovulate for another week...oops hehe
  • It was valintines day. He was doing everything for me that day lol dinner flowers the whole thing. Then fun time came around and maybe this is tmi but he whispered he loved me and then and there we agreed it was time and sure enough it was the day we conceived!
  • Loading the player...
  • On our cruise! Let's just say I don't know the exact date because there was a lot of sexy time going on :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our baby was made in Mexico! We went on a trip and enjoyed ourselves, then later on I was feeling extremely tired and thought it was because of the trip, took a pregnancy test and yup! There was our little souvenir.
  • Valentine's day weekend baby! We had a great dinner at the steak house, a movie at home and a little baby dancing! Took an ept on March 5th and found out our little sweetie is on the way!
  • my first was in jamaica and this one was during our first vacay away from him at a romantic log cabin....apparently i only make babies on vacay.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All I know I got pregnant in Feb. Hubby has a very active sex drive so sex was an everyday thing. It would be nice to know the exact day.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • February 18, my husband's birthday.
    I had a really busy week at work/school and forgot to buy him a gift. I planned him a surprise party and realized that I didn't have a gift when everyone arrived. I told my best friend who simply responded with, "Give him sex. Best birthday ever." Here we are, pregnant with our 2nd child, 15 weeks later. LOL.