August 2015 Moms
Options

Chiropractic L❤️VE!

My OB just recommended a visit to the Chiropractor since my lower back has been killing me and my baby is breech. I just went and feel SO MUCH BETTER!! Who knows if the baby will flip head down, but I'm crossing my fingers! Anyone had any experience with this?

Re: Chiropractic L❤️VE!

• Options
    I've been seeing a chiropractor for a few months now due to SI joint dysfunction and it has really helped to stabilize my pelvis and with my low back pain. At my 16 week doctors appointment last week baby was already head down! My chiropractor thinks the regular adjustments helped baby get in the right position, but it's probably still too early to tell. But it definitely hasn't hurt!
  • Options
    I meant 26 week appointment!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my first adjustments after I had my boys because my back hurt from hunching over pumping and it did the trick. More recently I hurt my back and started getting adjusted again. I'm chiro-sceptic but both times, my back has been fixed and healed. This time I think the combo of the chiropractor and massage therapy did it. Glad your getting relief and a (cross fingers) vertex baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I work at a chiropractors office. I get adjustments 2-3 times a week. It's actually been my upper back bothering me more than my lower, and nothing helps more than an adjustment! I will continue to go up until I go into labor and maybe even after!