Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Expectant Mommas/New Moms in Lewisville/Denton Area

Hi Ladies! I'm a FTM and do not have many mom friends! I also recently moved back to North Texas after living in Austin for a few years and it feels like everyone I knew scattered across the metroplex. Anyway, I was thinking if there are a few other moms to be or new moms in the area we could meet up for brunch or shopping or a movie, whatever. Or at least share experiences here on the web. :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 5/2012
BFP 11/17/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Expectant Mommas/New Moms in Lewisville/Denton Area

• Options
    I live in lewisville!
  • Options
    @SepiaMoon‌ Are you also on the July 15 board? I live east of Dallas toward Terrell, but I went to college in Denton and loved it! DH and I have talked about moving back there someday.

July 2015 Siggy Challenge

Snow Fails

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i live on the lewisville/ the colony border/ i am ftm baby boy is due in march!
  • Options
    @Dancingbelle, yes I am on the July 2015 board! I also we to college in Denton and stayed up the area afterwards. Small world!
    Married 5/2012
    BFP 11/17/2014

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Due 9/3/15 FTM just moved to the Argyle area (Lantana) we don't know anyone in the neighborhood, would love to be a part of the group!
  • Options
    Hi, @kjgiles2217. How exciting that you are having a boy! Wow, March is just around the corner. Congrats to you! Do you have a name picked out? 

and hi to @Meredithhay, too! Congrats! Argyle is not far from where I live at all. I'm right near Corinth/Lake Dallas area. Is this your first child? 
    Married 5/2012
    BFP 11/17/2014

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SepiaMoon‌ Hi! Thank you, yes this is my first! So glad to connect with some nearby ladies. I'm learning the area, and am familiar with your neck of the woods
  • Options
    I'd love to meet up sometime. I am moving to lantana this summer and am due with our first baby in August!!
  • Options
    I work at UNT and live in Flower Mound. Would love to meet up. We are having our first (girl) at the end of May!
  • Options
    @goodfriendjen - I am trying to get some ladies together for brunch. Inbox me if u would like to come! :)
  • Options
    Hello! Just found this. I live in Denton and just moved here about a year and a half ago. I haven't met anyone. I'm due July 21 FTM
  • Options
    Hi Emily! I'm due in August with our first too. If you'd like to get together sometime, send me a private msg with your email. I'm moving to Lantana this summer so will be close to Denton. We just moved to DFW from NY state about 6 months ago.
  • Options
    @megasus919 We moved into Lantana in December, the Kendall neighborhood and LOVE it! Have you guys moved in yet?
  • Options
    Hi Meredith! We are moving to the Juniper neighborhood. Our house will be done in August (I hope!). Glad to hear you love it. We are super excited to get in there! Saw your post on a different forum in response to the brunch idea. Let's definitely get together!!!
  • Options
    Hey! I live in Sanger (north of Denton).  I am pregnant with my first & recently left my job. All of my friends still work or live in Dallas where we moved from. I am looking to connect with other moms closer to me. Living out in the country I have not had a chance to meet others. Would love to get to know some of you guys! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone I'm Sarah, I have an 11 month old son and I am a photographer here in the dallas area. I am interested in meeting more moms and moms to be.
  • Options
    Also I am working on building my photography portfolio up better so I've got good deals on right now. I do birth, newborn, maternity family and more! If anyone is interested let me know and I can at least get you a pricing list to compare to others here in Dallas!
  • Options
    Hi @S92012w I'm looking for someone to take pics of my ten year old and three week old together .. Is this something you would be able to do? Can you send me a message with pricing and location ? Thank you 
  • Options
    S92012wS92012w member
    edited March 2016
    @mrsc12414 Sent you a private message!