January 2016 Moms
Options

Prayers/PositiveThoughts Thread

Re: Prayers/PositiveThoughts Thread

• Options
    Sending lots of love and hope everyones way this evening. So many unknowns in the first few weeks coupled with so many emotions.

• Options
    Sass89Sass89 member
    I have been praying for my little bean so much hehe power of prayer is strong
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Please send your prayers this way... I am 7 weeks today and a FTM . I started spotting yesterday after a pelvic exam on Monday at my confirmation/first prenatal appt. Last night I started bleeding and cramping as if I were on my period. I'll be calling my doctor as soon as they open this morning. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!! Praying for you all too!!
  • Options
    I am in. There are times I really feel weak to pray and I would really use someone else prayer. Will also pray for you mothers to be.
  • Options
    @mcsizemo T&Ps coming your way!
  • Options
    nephewlnephewl member
    I'm a big time prayer; I prayed for this little peanut to make it here. I'm praying for full terms for all our peanuts.
  • Options
    chica25chica25 member
    Praying for you! God has a plan for you! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    @mcsizemo I will send some prayers your way for the best outcome!
  • Options
    I'm in. This is my first time being pregnant and I tend to worry about little stuff so much so that the last two nights I slept horribly.Great idea!
  • Options
    HH27HH27 member
    Take care @mcsizemo. praying for you
  • Options
    Praying!
  • Options
    Things aren't looking good for me... Hcg only went from 1823 to 2202 in 48hrs. Progesterone is 8. They are thinking blighted ovum but won't say for sure until I get more bloodwork and another u/s next week.
    At this point I just want to know for sure so I can move on.
    I wish you ladies the best. I'll still be lurking and love titing.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the prayers! I had a vaginal u/s and measured to be about 4w3d which is way behind where I'm supposed to be (7wks). It looks as though I may have lost the baby. They saw the sac but can't find a heart beat since it hasn't fully developed. I decided to not have a DNC, just miscarry naturally, if that's what my body is doing. They are doing another another ultrasound and appt. next week to check on my bleeding and my ovaries. Continued prayers for you all!
  • Options
    Praying for everyone! Please pray for me too. Brown spotting which the dr has said is normal but it is scaring me
  • Options
    cyanopecyanope member
    So sorry, @andrea0418, and @mcsizemo. FX for both of you that things work out for the best!
  • Options
    Just had spotting start yesterday. Have a few more tests but hoping for the best. Please send prayers. Love to u all!
  • Options
    Hey ladies, my beta hcg and progesterone both came back really low today at 4wks (120 hcg and 7.4 progesterone). I go in tomorrow for my second draw and she upped my progesterone prescription to 100 mg, but I'm really worried that I'm losing another. This would make four losses. I would appreciate all the prayers in the world that the levels will go up and all is well. I won't get results til Tuesday because of the long weekend, so I'm just trying to stay positive until I know for sure.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options

Just had spotting start yesterday. Have a few more tests but hoping for the best. Please send prayers. Love to u all!

Praying!

Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Im needing some good thoughts and prayer! Ive been bleeding since yesterday! ):  Im sending mine out! <3
  • Options
    @Andrea0508 so so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love the idea of this thread, first pregnancy so naturally very very scared and anxious! Lots of prayers to you all and positive thoughts xxx
  • Options
    Hope all is well- sending prayers
  • Options
    Love the idea of being prayer partners with you all! Who better to share the journey with than fellow mommies all due around the same time.
    Asking for prayers and positive thoughts....had an ultrasound on Monday that showed I was 5w6d but no heartbeat yet. I go back on Wednesday to check for a heartbeat. I fully believe that everything will be fine, but sometimes that nagging doubt pops up and I worry.
    So- prayers to all! And congratulations as well :) here's to our new year babies!!!!
  • Options
    NenaB54NenaB54 member
    Praying for all of you here!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been reading this thread before I fall asleep at night. I pray for all of us to be safe and healthy and that comfort may find it's way to the hearts of those in immeasurable pain. T&P to you all.
  • Options
    tnt22tnt22 member
    I love the idea of this. I've been praying happy thoughts and anxieties a lot lately. I've been reading Khalil Gibran a lot lately too. If you have a chance, read his poem "Prayer" and others. This quote is from "Sorrow and Joy" which I felt a pull towards as I was thinking of my own anxiety and feeling for those who've suffered miscarriage. 6 weeks today!

"Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
    Some of you say, “Joy is greater than sorrow,” and others say, “Nay, sorrow is the greater.”
    But I say unto you, they are inseparable.
    Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed."
  • Options
    Going in for 7wk us today and would appreciate prayers and positive thoughts. I can't shake my feelings of worry and negativity after mc in February. Praying for calm and positivity and very healthy little baby developing.
  • Options
    Update- at 5w3d us didn't show much. Hcg was 2969. At 5w5d hcg is 5100. Doc isn't happy with hcg not doubling but doesn't it slow after 2500 ? More tests Monday but spotting was only a little over a day and dark brown. Praying hard for u ladies!
  • Options
    Ladies I could def use some prayers over here -

By 2 or so today I had some cramping and all red blood and completely freaked out. So my hubby and I went to the hospital. They took blood from me and did an ultrasound.

My blood work came back good, my levels are were they should be and we were able to see the baby and the heartbeat flicker on screen! Which was so reassuring but these Damn cramps are not. I have to call my Dr Tuesday to let her know.

The ER Dr said it could be just one of those unwanted pregnancy symptoms or warning signs of the worse. I'm a little calmer but would like the cramps and could to go away now

As of now I have my next appointment June 1st but have to call my Dr Tuesday

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you!
  • Options
    Thinking of you, ladies. The weekend can be so long when you're waiting for news. Praying for good outcomes.
  • Options
    amt20amt20 member
    I'm in! I know I can use all the prayers I can get! Prayers to you all!
  • Options
    Praying for you all. Have faith ladies. May the peace reassurance and comfort of God be with you all x
  • Options
    Beautiful I will pray for those who need it as well
  • Options
    HH27HH27 member
    I'm so sorry for you @andrea0418 . I am thinking about you and wish you a speedy recovery. Take care.

• Options
    HH27HH27 member
    @BeachBum1330 @kattowns0116 @ChristinaMichelucci . Thoughts and prayers comin your way. Take care.
  • Options
    @HH27 Thank you
  • Options
    I will have to leave all the boards now. I am so heartbroken right now.  I had horrible cramps and bleeding last week and found out i miscarried on Friday. Hugs and prayers to all those who need it.
  • Options

I will have to leave all the boards now. I am so heartbroken right now.  I had horrible cramps and bleeding last week and found out i miscarried on Friday. Hugs and prayers to all those who need it.

I'm so sorry. I've been there and it's terrible. I could tell you a bunch of cliché things, but honestly just do what you need to do to take care of you. We'll be thinking of you here and hoping that the future brings you everything you so richly deserve.