March 2015 Moms
Options

Lost the baby weight, clothes don't fit!

Okay, 11 week pp and I've lost all the baby weight plus another 7lbs(yay!). I haven't been dieting. I eat a lot cause I have the breastfeeding hunger. Despite this accomplishment, my pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit anymore. It's so frustrating because I don't have anything to wear and I don't wanna go out buying more clothes. Anyone else have this problem?

Re: Lost the baby weight, clothes don't fit!

• Options
    I've lost all my weight plus a couple... I'm in the same boat too with clothes not fitting the same. I went out garage saleing and bought a couple pair of pants and a handful of tops for the summer. I also would like to lose more (the weight I gained since being with my husband) before I buy new clothes. I also hear that some lose weight when they wean from bf too.
  • Options
    Me :( my pants don't fit... I think it's because of the flabby part on my lower stomach. Im about 5 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight but my pants won't even zip up. :( I don't know how to get rid of this flabby part of my stomach.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    adelemsadelems member
    Don't forget during pregnancy your hips and rib cage widen. My hip size widened from a size 0 to a size 4/6 .. This happened with my first kid too. You can be at your pre pregnancy weight but your physical structure won't have returned to its pregnancy yet. Unfortunately it takes awhile . I think it was a year or so with my first before I could wear pre pregnancy pants again
  • Options
    I'm dealing with this and so frustrated! I lost all my weight but my clothes do NOT fit. I can button my jeans but when I sit down my not-quite-the-same belly hangs over and the waistband digs painfully into my stomach, as if my organs aren't quite where they should be again yet and are being squished. I have to go buy some new pants this weekend so I don't look a mess for work next week. Boo!
  • Options
    adelems said:

Don't forget during pregnancy your hips and rib cage widen. My hip size widened from a size 0 to a size 4/6 .. This happened with my first kid too. You can be at your pre pregnancy weight but your physical structure won't have returned to its pregnancy yet. Unfortunately it takes awhile . I think it was a year or so with my first before I could wear pre pregnancy pants again

Did your hips eventually shrink back? That's my issue right now too. I'm less than 10 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight but my hips are so much bigger. I feel like I'll never fit back into my pants.
  • Options
    Streed1Streed1 member
    Same here!! Lost the weight but skin is loose. The part that kills me is my stomach never got very big in pregnancy yet is flabby now.
  • Options
    adelemsadelems member
    Erika161 said:

adelems said:

Did your hips eventually shrink back? That's my issue right now too. I'm less than 10 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight but my hips are so much bigger. I feel like I'll never fit back into my pants.
    They did with my first, not everyone's do. I'm hoping they will again with this second baby! I have a bunch of expensive jeans I don't fit anymore lol
  • Options

Me :( my pants don't fit... I think it's because of the flabby part on my lower stomach. Im about 5 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight but my pants won't even zip up. :( I don't know how to get rid of this flabby part of my stomach.

This. The couple extra pounds on my body are all on my flabby tummy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml