Trying to Get Pregnant

***TWW - Wednesday***

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing Plans: 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: 

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why?

edited because I didn't like my GTKY question 
:\">
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TTC #1 - Nov '14
BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing

Re: ***TWW - Wednesday***

• edited May 2015
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: 10dpo (5/27)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: just so excited to have solid crosshairs! This is my first month temping and I am fascinated by my chart!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/537435/

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why? Maybe the 50s/60s. A little earlier than hippie, more of the poodle skirt/sock hop era :) That is my favorite music and I could totally rock the bobby socks and hang out at the soda shop!

ETA: to add chart
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle/month: 4/4

Cd/dpo: 22/2 I think (no crosshairs yet)

Testing plans: after my crosshairs appear I'm thinking 13 dpo

Symptoms/rants/raves/chart stalks: I KNOW this is not a symptom because it's too early but I beat OP and have been up since 4 am with some kind of stomach bug! My meds sometimes make me nauseated in the am but I never throw up- this morning it's already happened twice and not even eating plain toast has helped (usually does). Not sure if I can make it to work :/

Era: I think I'd choose 60's-70's... I love mad men!!
    Me: 28 - DH: 33
    Married: Sept. 2012
    Began TTC #1: Jan. 2015
    BFP #1: July 2015, EDD 3/7/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 12 weeks
    BFP #2: December 2015, EDD 8/27/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: August 2016, EDD 4/23/2017, Missed MC, D&C at 8 weeks
    BFP #4: January 2017, EDD 9/26/2017
  • Cycle/month: 4/4

Cd/dpo: 22/2 I think (no crosshairs yet)

Testing plans: after my crosshairs appear I'm thinking 13 dpo

Symptoms/rants/raves/chart stalks: I KNOW this is not a symptom because it's too early but I beat OP and have been up since 4 am with some kind of stomach bug! My meds sometimes make me nauseated in the am but I never throw up- this morning it's already happened twice and not even eating plain toast has helped (usually does). Not sure if I can make it to work :/

Era: I think I'd choose 60's-70's... I love mad men!!

Boo that stinks :( Hope you fee better soon! 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why?  Ugh, my cultural interests span from the 20s to the late 50s!  Such a broad timeline, I know.  I love Tony Bennett (have seen him live twice!), Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald... the classic crooners and jazz composers alike.  I'd love to be around for the boom of the jazz era.  Post-prohibition, of course. ;)

lol you bring up a good point - I do love that time period too. Pretty much anything other than now. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• tiffk10tiffk10 member
    Month/Cycle: 19

CD/DPO: 23/10dpo

Timing: -3,-1,0

Testing Plans: BFN 9dpo (duh) I'll probably test tomorrow and EOD until AF or BFP

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart:
    I've had the same temp the last 3 days. Not unusual for me to have 2 days in a row, but 3 is out of the ordinary. May be time for a new therm

There are so many, and mostly for the fashion. I've always been fascinated with the Tudors and the Reformation era, but as a woman would not want to be apart of that. The 20s and 30s comes to mind as well.

Me (26) Him (27)
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    21 cycles TTC
    HSG April 2015 - all clear!
    May 2015 - 5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
    June 2015 - 7.5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
  • Month/Cycle: 12

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -2, -1

Testing Plans: Trying to hold out until 16-17 DPO - I have wasted too many cheap and expensive pee sticks!  And, our wedding anniversary is next week and in the slight chance this is our month, I want to tell him on our anniversary.  If I pee on sticks before then, I don't know that I will be able to keep it to myself for long!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: On the crazy train still - my boobs were sore, but they feel a little better today (unless I squeeze them and make them hurt!).  Also had some minor cramps the last few days and the smallest amount of spotting yesterday.  So with my temperature dip and everything yesterday, I am in for a long ride on the crazy train for the next week!

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why?  I really like now, so I would stay right where I am.  Maybe even live in a future decade. 

Me: 30   DH: 33

TTC #1 since June 2014

Baby #1 coming March 2016

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -3, -2, 0, 0 +1

Testing Plans: Will be peeing on all the things starting tomorrow!!!!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: Can't login to TB from computer. Forgotten password email supposedly sent to me but I can't find it in any box, including spam. Email sent to customer support but they are experiencing "higher than normal volumes", so I have to wait for like 2 days!!! I hate mobile TB. I want to post colors and gifs!!!!

The 1920s for sure! I love the simpler times and I think I would make a fantastic flapper!!!
    (And DH an awesome gangster).
    TTC since 12/2014
  • QuazelQuazel member
    @hope+joy+love I hope you feel better!!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -2

Testing Plans: I can hang on for a while. Probably 15dpo

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: major boob soreness but that has been an AF symptom for about a year. DH says I'm moody, lol.

The future! Maybe 2300. I would love to see how the world functions and new technology!

Anyone have a clue what is with my chart? Short LP? Implantation dip (doubtable for two days)? I screwed up temping last month BUT I did have CDs 24 & 25 correct, they were the same temp I have had the past two days. Maybe it is my pre-AF temp? My cycles have ranged from 21-25 days since getting off BCP. Any ideas? Shut up Quazel and wait and see?
  • Quazel said:

Anyone have a clue what is with my chart? Short LP? Implantation dip (doubtable for two days)? I screwed up temping last month BUT I did have CDs 24 & 25 correct, they were the same temp I have had the past two days. Maybe it is my pre-AF temp? My cycles have ranged from 21-25 days since getting off BCP. Any ideas? Shut up Quazel and wait and see?

Is this your first month temping (sorry if I've asked this before, hard to keep track)? 

If it's not your first month, would you be able to link so I could see your past temps? 

How long has it been since you came off BCPs? 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• Quazel said:

@hope+joy+love I hope you feel better!!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -2

Testing Plans: I can hang on for a while. Probably 15dpo

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: major boob soreness but that has been an AF symptom for about a year. DH says I'm moody, lol.

The future! Maybe 2300. I would love to see how the world functions and new technology!

Why did you discard CD 12? The crosshairs look right, but without cm and opk it's hard o say more. You'll have to wait and see.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• QuazelQuazel member
    @missteacherlady16 Thanks for any input! I can't keep track of everyone either!

I started tempting about 7 weeks ago but didn't realize I had to hold the BBT button down to get the last reading. I had been using the default temp (Oy!). I have accurate temps for only a few days from that cycle because I checked them on the spot. The chart posted is the only truly accurate one so far. TheBorg figured it out for me during my last AF. I'll attach last month's but there are only a few days that were right, nothing to really work with.

I've been off BCP since the end of January. My 4 cycle lengths were 25, 23, 21, and 25 days, in that order. I'm on CD22 now.
  • Thank you ladies @Quazel and @missteacherlady16! I'm starting to feel better! Funny how skipping work to watch Grey's can do that for me!
  • Quazel said:

@missteacherlady16 Thanks for any input! I can't keep track of everyone either!

I started tempting about 7 weeks ago but didn't realize I had to hold the BBT button down to get the last reading. I had been using the default temp (Oy!). I have accurate temps for only a few days from that cycle because I checked them on the spot. The chart posted is the only truly accurate one so far. TheBorg figured it out for me during my last AF. I'll attach last month's but there are only a few days that were right, nothing to really work with.

I've been off BCP since the end of January. My 4 cycle lengths were 25, 23, 21, and 25 days, in that order. I'm on CD22 now.

Hmm hard to make any conclusions about your LP with limited data from last cycle. Remember that if you have an LP less than 10 days for 3 consecutive cycles, you may need to take that up with your ob/gyn. 

But at the same time, coming off BCP may effect your cycle for a little while, so all bets are off. Just keep tracking/charting and looking for trends. Unfortunately, I think you're going to be in a bit of gray area for a while until you have more data. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• @navegalejos, I'm with ya. We are cycle buddies, and early jazz is the best.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -3, -2, O

Testing Plans: BFN today. I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: Been traveling/on weird schedule for a few weeks. Rave: this is fun! But, rant, I just want my normal schedule back. In addition to missing workouts etc, I keep forgetting my progesterone!

GTKY: If we can live in a pretend world with no misogyny, then I would love to visit the 20s. But truly, I'm pretty happy with how things are now, as compared to other eras.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • edited May 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 22/10
    Timing: -2, -1, 0
    Testing Plans: purchased Wondfo's (OPK/HPT combo pack), pee cups and FRER on Amazon yesterday. When those arrive tomorrow, I will pee on all the things! I was going to wait until after AF is due, but reading everyday how you all pee on things... geez, I am jumping on that train!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: nothing really...

GTKYIf you could live in any time era, what would it be and why?
    Growing up I always wanted to live in the late 60's/early 70's. I think a lot of that was my parents influence with their music. I grew up listening to The Doors, Janice, Jimmy, Beatles, etc. I called it their hippy music. I love looking at photos of my mom from back then. I find the culture and vibe during that era fascinating. I love documentaries about it.

Recently, I've developed a fascination for the 50's/early 60's vintage clothes (thank you Modcloth). Maybe it's my inner housewife coming out, haha. I would not want to live in that era though, just wear the clothes.

Great question @missteacherlady16!

edit: didnt proofread 
    Me: 37/ DH: 41
    Married: Oct 2014
    TTC #1: April 2015

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +2

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday/ 5dpo. (Obviously but I was trying to squash some phantom symptoms with the BFN) I'd like to wait until 14 DPO and then do every other day until AF/ BFP but I am sure I'll test again by 11 DPO. I have self control issues.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: I'm having major symptoms issues. Nausea, Almost ugly crying at silly things, super irritated even though I'm trying to be stress free and some cramping. This is also my first cycle off any kind of BC for a while so I am thinking this might be the new PMS.

The hygiene back then could be a deal breaker but I would have loved to live in the medieval times as a princess or queen's Lady living in the castle.

Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • linny4linny4 member
    Month/Cycle: 9/7 (mc in between)

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4,-3,-2,+1

Testing Plans: meh I'm pretty sure af is arriving soon.big nose dive again in my temps.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: attached.
    Going for dinner tonight for a friends birthday. Two girls will have their newborns, and my best friend who I've been avoiding a bit because we would have been 6 weeks apart if I didn't mc and she's 30 weeks this week. Everyone is soooo happy and I'm over here feeling like giving up. Ok just extra sensitive today... Obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why? Maybe the 70's. I dunno..

Me: 30 DH: 31
    Dating 02/04/2004 Married 08/11/2012
    TTC 08/2014 
    BFP 01/01/2015
    MMC 10 weeks 02/16/15
    BFP 06/18/2015 DS Born 02/28/2016 

CD/DPO: 17/1

Timing: -5, -1, O

Testing Plans: Next Saturday will be the first day I test. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: This is my first month post BC so I am getting in tune with my body. I can't believe I felt myself ovulate.  It was weird but yet so cool to finally pay attention to what my body is designed to do.  It also amazes me how my temperatures change each morning from temping.  Very thankful to have connected with you wonderful ladies. 

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why? I'll stay where I am--although I would love to travel back in time to interview historical individuals as well as to give them a glimpse into the future. 

**Triggers**

Me: 32  DH: 35  Married 10/4/14

TTC  #1 May 2015 BFP: July 21, 2015  Stillborn January 8, 2016

TTC #2 April 2016 BFP: June 17, 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Girl Shih-Tzu and Baby Boy Boston are my furbabies

• tiffk10tiffk10 member
    @linny4 creepy Internet hugs. It's okay to feel down. Throw yourself a mini pitty party and then go enjoy your time with your friends.

I have to remind myself that it's okay to be upset/angry for not being where you want to be, but not to live there and still enjoy life.

Me (26) Him (27)
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    21 cycles TTC
    HSG April 2015 - all clear!
    May 2015 - 5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
    June 2015 - 7.5 mg Femara cycle days 3-7 BFN
  • TheGizzmoTheGizzmo member
    edited May 2015
    Month/cycle

2/2

CD/DPO:

22/2

Timing:

-4,-2,0

Testing plans:

12-14 DPO

Symptoms:

NadaAA

GTKY:

Probably the 80's. I was born in the 80's, but would have liked to spend my teens/20's in the 80's. My fav music is from the 80's. Modern enough for me, yet a simpler time sans so much technology to raise children in.

Edited to add timing.
  • edited May 2015
    Month/Cycle: 32/10

Timing: -2-1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: sore boobs, feeling sleepy all the time. And cranky. Twinges and cramps in lower abdomen.

The 1950's because I love the style!

My Ovulation Chart

Edited: because I forgot to add my chart
  • 27alex27alex member
    @trice0903 you're timing includes -4 through +1.
  • 27alex said:

-4-3-2-1 mean before ovulation right?
  • linny4linny4 member
    tiffk10 said:

@linny4 creepy Internet hugs. It's okay to feel down. Throw yourself a mini pitty party and then go enjoy your time with your friends.

I have to remind myself that it's okay to be upset/angry for not being where you want to be, but not to live there and still enjoy life.

Thanks, went to the bathroom - definitely spotting, cried in the shower and now pulling on my big girl pants. *deep breath*
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Dating 02/04/2004 Married 08/11/2012
    TTC 08/2014 
    BFP 01/01/2015
    MMC 10 weeks 02/16/15
    BFP 06/18/2015 DS Born 02/28/2016 
  • @linny4 I'm so sorry. Big creepy internet hugs!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Sometimes a good shower cry is all you need. Been there...
  • ecmbecmb member

SO sorry @linny4 I feel your pain.

Me: 32  Hubby: 31

Married 12/29/12

Started TTC July 2014

Miscarriage August 2014

Emmett born February 2016

Expecting Baby #2 in August 2017

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/544e80

• 27alex27alex member

27alex said:

Yes. O and +1 are just for the margin of error.
  • ::hugs:: @linny4
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• 27alex said:

27alex said:

Yes. O and +1 are just for the margin of error.
    I'm sorry I didn't get this right...it's my first month....still learning. :(

**Triggers**

Me: 32  DH: 35  Married 10/4/14

TTC  #1 May 2015 BFP: July 21, 2015  Stillborn January 8, 2016

TTC #2 April 2016 BFP: June 17, 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Girl Shih-Tzu and Baby Boy Boston are my furbabies

CD/DPO: 21/ 6 or 4

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Testing on Monday, which would be 10 DPO if I ovulated at CD15.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: Nothing over here, feeling 100% normal. Which is weird, lol

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why? Probably any time as long as it's in England. I'm obsessed with historical movies from Europe!
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• QuazelQuazel member
    edited May 2015
    @linny4 I'm so sorry. I hope crying out those hormones made you feel better. It isn't a fun place to be :(

Edited because autocorrect hates me a lot.
  • First forum post...

Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 25/9DPO

Timing: O

Testing Plans: tonight but know it's too early, can't resist!! AF due Monday (also my anniversary FX)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: Am I symptom spotting?: change of bowel habit (tmi) thick cm (tmi) slight cramping, erect bbs, slightly sore bbs, heartburn, headache, cold symptoms, exhaustion, nauseous, car sick feelings and cried at a piano player.

GTKY: I love history but I'm happy in the here and now.
  • jennymack79jennymack79 member
    edited May 2015
    Hugs for you, @linny4

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: 0

Testing Plans: will test @ 10dpo on Friday before we leave town, then not again until we get back Tuesday if no AF/BFP.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart: Felt a little crampy this morning, but mainly just some pressure/very light, dull pain. Could also be gas. Feeling very zen about this cycle since we originally planned to avoid, then sexed it up on what turned out to be O-day. So whatever happens this time is just fine with me. Mostly, I'm digging the look of my chart this time. Last cycle was jacked because I was still temping orally AND had a cold for like 2 weeks. This one started out a little rough because I broke my foot, but I've been temping vaginally and there's a clear shift and I like it. Only thing is a bunch of open circles, but FF gives them to me for anything more than 30 minutes variation. Most of my temps are within a 90 minute window. Almost all of them, actually, so whatevs. https://FertilityFriend.com/home/592e7e

GTKY: If you could live in any time era, what would it be and why? Honestly, I love technology. I'd choose today if it weren't for the feeling of dread I have about the various laws certain members of the government keep trying to push through that I see as an attack on American women's rights, plus general racism and bigotry. So... maybe the future sometime?

Edited because I didn't want to tag some random user with my use of @ 10dpo without the space
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme