Trouble TTC

“Introducing myself (loss mentioned)”

I have been reading this board for quite some time but figured it was time to join. We have been TTC now for about 2 years. I have PCOS and DH has some morphology issues. 1st IUI was successful but resulted in a loss. After my cycle regulated, we completed 2 more IUIs and both failed. We are currently benched trying to getting healthy through diet and supplements. DH is going to acupuncture.  I am completely terrified of IVF and have to get mentally prepared. DH and I are 29 years old.  

Re: “Introducing myself (loss mentioned)”

• Welcome to the board, and I am so sorry for your loss.    I'm in a similar situation, I benched myself to get my head together because IVF is looking like the next step for us.  If we're going to fork over that kind of money I really want to give myself the best chance at success by getting my weight and general health in the best shape possible!

If you don't mind, I'll add you to our weekly checkin (each Tuesday).

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Thank you. I would love to be added to the weekly check in. I am so not prepared for IVF. I respond really well to clomid and with PCOS I am a little concerned about over stimulation. The financial issue is huge as well. I am currently researching medication costs as we speak. I am keeping my fingers crossed the that acupuncture will help DH morph issues. I lost about 8 pounds already and have been taking fertility blend, prenatals, and ovaboost. I have fertilaid as well but it makes me feel a little weird. Thanks again for the welcome. 
  • Loading the player...
  • No problem!   You're officially added.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc