High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Another newbie post...

Hello Mommas!! I wanted to do a little intro. I am 13 weeks with baby #2. I have a beautiful daughter named Eleanor and I"m from Kentucky, USA. I was recently diagnosed with total placenta previa. I've not done too much research on it yet or searched this board yet for previous posts. I just wanted to say hello and I hope everyone has been doing okay and is doing okay.
photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another newbie post...

• Options
    kamio92kamio92 member
    edited May 2015
    Hiya!

What a diagnosis! I've been in the hot seat since 12 weeks thanks to a blood test.

It's amazing to hear that you have one amazing little girl already. :)

This is my first! I've got low Pappa-A another low hormone level, high probability of IUGR and had a bleed a few days ago. I'm 29 weeks along. Fingers crossed I make it to 34!!!
    [color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]

• Options
    I am in the same boat as you!  Good luck and hope things turn out for the best!  I also have complete previa but with other complications.  The hardest thing for me is the no house work.  It is hard to let me husband and my 3 boys take over that duty :-)  

Erin

Mom to 3 Boys (Ages 10, 8 & 3)

Mom to 3 Angels

BabyFruit Ticker