August 2015 Moms

maxson

what do you guys think of the name Maxson?

Re: maxson

• Loading the player...
  • Prefer Max.
  • I feel like it would have to grow on me. But if you like it then use it! :)
  • amk013amk013 member
    I have a friend who named her son that. And another friend who named her son Daxton. Both precious boys and the name fits them. I was against both names till I met the baby, then it just seemed right for them.
  • I like it, it's an original take on Maxwell and you can still use the nickname Max. Don't count it out just because it's not a "classic name"!
  • Not my fav.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think it's super cute!
  • Not a big fan of it. I don't like how it sounds.
  • Nooooo, especially with the unnecessary s in it.
  • My in laws and I were joking about this name yesterday. No offense intended, none of us liked it.
  • I like Maxwell better! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Guarantee if you posted a picture of your newborn baby with the name Maxson, everyone would ooh and aah. This is why we aren't sharing our name choice until birth. Pick what you like and screw everyone else.
  • jenandbrettjenandbrett member
    edited May 2015
    I'm not a fan, sorry. The poster above is right, your baby will be adorable no matter what, but think about the long term consequences of having a made up name no one can spell. I really think he would grow to resent it.
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited May 2015

Guarantee if you posted a picture of your newborn baby with the name Maxson, everyone would ooh and aah. This is why we aren't sharing our name choice until birth. Pick what you like and screw everyone else.

Kind of hard to "screw everyone else" when you specifically ASK for opinions on an Internet forum. This is why I think these posts are ridiculous. Someone always gets butthurt.

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kind of hard to "screw everyone else" when you specifically ASK for opinions on an Internet forum. This is why I think these posts are ridiculous. Someone always gets butthurt.

Posts like this do tend to poke the OP in the heart if they love the name..
    I mean, if she still wants to use the name after people tore it apart, I think she should go for it. 

The term butthurt is hilarious, btw. 
  • Kind of hard to "screw everyone else" when you specifically ASK for opinions on an Internet forum. This is why I think these posts are ridiculous. Someone always gets butthurt.

Posts like this do tend to poke the OP in the heart if they love the name..
    I mean, if she still wants to use the name after people tore it apart, I think she should go for it. 

The term butthurt is hilarious, btw. 
    ....which is my point. If she didn't want honest feedback she shouldn't have asked for HONEST opinions on a public message board. She should just use the name and move on.

Glad you found the term funny. I tend to find it rather comical myself.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic