June 2015 Moms

If men had babies.....

Bed rest would begin at 35 weeks, the government would give them a year of paid leave, and of course they would be provided with a nurse to help them adjust to life with baby....

What are your thoughts?

Re: If men had babies.....

• Loading the player...
  • ElRubyElRuby member

It would be interesting....my DH literally thought he was dying when he got food poisoning. Not exaggerating!

Also, I had a D&C two Summers ago and DH passed out just from observing me getting an IV placed. He was telling this to some co workers, and one of the guys was like "my wife was a nurse that day and was telling me about you!" I guess DH gave all the nurses/doctors a good laugh that day! He's also passed out from getting his eyes dilated! So we would probably be childless!

I know ... My husband needs special treatment just for feeling tired... Forget about having a cold! I can't imagine him dealing with pregnancy... I know I wouldn't be able to put up with it though...
  • Omg, you think we have MIL problems now?!?!
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    Haha! @amark11 I did not even consider the MIL aspect. Now that would be downright ridiculous !!!!!! We would never do anything right!