Trying to Get Pregnant

Netflix

I need a new tv-show in my life. Any recommendations?

(Yes, I like every genre and I feel like i've seen most tv-shows out there.)

BFP #1: Nov. '12 - Bunny born in July '13
BFP #2: July '15 - Goodbye, Kitty

Benched.

Re: Netflix

• Daredevil? My coworker keeps telling me I've GOT TO watch it. Haven't yet, still finishing Angel and might start something else after, but... he highly recommends it!
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • kpaltkpalt member
    My favs for binge watching have been: the office, Louis, unbreakable kimmy schmidt, private practice, house and the Mindy project
    Me: 31  SO: 34
    TTC since January 1, 2015.  Together we have three boys who are 4 (mine), 7 (his) and 10 (his).
    CP (July 2015) and M/C @ 5w (Feb. 2016)
    DX Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    3 rounds of Clomid - BFNs  (Nov/Dec '15, May '16)
    2 IUIs - BFNs (May & June '17)
    IVF August 2017 - BFP!!  First Beta - 365

• Loading the player...
  • Sherlock is on there!  Highly recommend.  
  • Daredevil looks interesting, thanks!

Love Sherlock and basically everything @kpalt mentions. Never heard of Louis though, will check that obe out right away.

Benched.

• Bloodline!! It was sooo good.

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• DH & I started watching Daredevil. It's pretty good so far. We're only halfway through though.
  • Bloodline!! It was sooo good.

I keep hearing about this.  What's it about?
  • kpaltkpalt member
    Louis is awesome. It's made by Louis CK and is hilarious but in a real and sometimes dark way. Hard to explain but amazing
    Me: 31  SO: 34
    TTC since January 1, 2015.  Together we have three boys who are 4 (mine), 7 (his) and 10 (his).
    CP (July 2015) and M/C @ 5w (Feb. 2016)
    DX Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    3 rounds of Clomid - BFNs  (Nov/Dec '15, May '16)
    2 IUIs - BFNs (May & June '17)
    IVF August 2017 - BFP!!  First Beta - 365

• My current favorites on netflix are orange is the new black and gilmore girls 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • ^^Gilmore Girls... I just started watching Season 1 when DH isnt around! Love this show so much.
  • ^^Gilmore Girls... I just started watching Season 1 when DH isnt around! Love this show so much.

I just started season season 4. It's my free time treat :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • GG is DH's all time favorite show.

Benched.

• We are Netflix junkies! We like dexter, sons of anarchy, hemlock grove, American horror story, the following, hell on wheels and more but that's all I got right now lol
    Me: 28 - DH: 33
    Married: Sept. 2012
    Began TTC #1: Jan. 2015
    BFP #1: July 2015, EDD 3/7/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 12 weeks
    BFP #2: December 2015, EDD 8/27/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: August 2016, EDD 4/23/2017, Missed MC, D&C at 8 weeks
    BFP #4: January 2017, EDD 9/26/2017
  • You have to watch Orange is the New Black. New season coming next month! Also second Gilmore Girls, American Horror Story, and House.

M & B
    miscarriage - September 2012 @ 9 weeks
    blighted ovum - November 2012
    BFP!!! - July 2015
    Amelia, my sweet little rainbow baby born March 4, 2016
  • The New Hawaii 5-0 is on netflix, and I may have binged watched that. 
    Me: 24  DH: 25
    Married 2010
    TTC #1
    PCOS
  • I just finished up House and Heroes again. Got on my list next are Salem, Dexter, and Reign!
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• The shows we like are: 

Chicago Fire and PD
    Scandal
    How to Get Away with Murder
    Masters of Sex
    The Americans 

• MssyMmmyMssyMmmy member
    edited May 2015
    American Netflix is so much better :( ( I am from Canada) the ones I like are

Dexter, hannibal, nip tuck, skins, Orange is the new black, weeds, Mindy project, unbreakable kimmy Schmidt.
  • jmak5jmak5 member
    edited May 2015
    Parenthood!!! It's one of my favorites of all time! Also love Orange is the New Black, Gilmore girls, Breaking Bad. The Jinx on HBO was really good (short documentary on serial killer Robert Durst). Can't recommend Parenthood enough though!!!

Edit: type o
  • Ahh, forgot about Parenthood. We loved that show, too! 

• txjrogtxjrog member
    Another vote for Parenthood! Although, don't start til you can binge cuz you won't want to stop!

BFP #1- March 4 (MC March 24)
    BFP #2- May 26
  • bookqueen said:

I just finished up House and Heroes again. Got on my list next are Salem, Dexter, and Reign!

Don't get hooked on Salem season 1, unless you have the actual channel it's on because they didn't give rights to Hulu, Netflix or on demand for Season 2.

DH and I love Supernatural, and Jensen Ackles is the other love of my life besides DH.
  • bookqueen said:

I just finished up House and Heroes again. Got on my list next are Salem, Dexter, and Reign!

Don't get hooked on Salem season 1, unless you have the actual channel it's on because they didn't give rights to Hulu, Netflix or on demand for Season 2.

DH and I love Supernatural, and Jensen Ackles is the other love of my life besides DH.
    What season are they on now? We have preferred digital tv so I think we have the channel.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Breaking Bad. It's just so good.

(I was looking for a good gif to show just how amazing the show is, but I stumbled on this one and can't stop laughing at it. I love love love Aaron Paul!)
  • I second the Breaking Bad nomination. House of Cards is one of my favorites to binge watch. 

• I binge watch Xena
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • Faves of mine: Buffy, Breaking Bad, Gilmore Girls, Reign (guilty pleasure-love the clothes!), Scandal, Witches of East End. On the list I want to watch still is Revenge, Heroes, Lost, Angel, among others. 
  • @bookqueen they just started season 2. It's kind of a weird show but I was still super into it.
  • mrskalmrskal member
    edited May 2015

Edit- gif fail
  • JP927JP927 member
    You may have already watched it, but DH and I are binge-watching Mad Men and loving it so far.
    January Siggy Challenge: Winter where you live

Image result for i saw a snowflake memeImage result for sorry folks tennessee is closedImage result for winter is coming wait no its not meme

10/2014 - Started TTC #1
    8/2015-Clomid with TI - BFN
    9/2015 - Clomid with IUI #1 - BFN
    10/2015 - Clomid with IUI #2 - BFN
    11/2015 - Clomid with IUI #3 - BFN
    1/2016 - Gonal-F with IUI #1 - BFN
    7/2016 - Laparoscopic surgery - stage 1 endo removed
    9/2016 - Gonal-F with IUI #2 - BFN
    10/2016 - Gonal-F with IUI #3 -BFN. Diagnosed with elevated anti-sperm antibodies.
    12/12/16 - Egg retrieval w/ICSI - 4 5-day embryos (2 grade A, 2 grade B.)
    12/17/16 - Fresh transfer of one embryo; 12/27 beta = 141; 12/29 beta= 285. EDD 9/4/17 - MC 1/26/17

• You make feel like such a TV addict. I've seen almost all of these shows :). I'll definetely check out Bloodlines though. Thanks for the recommendations!

Benched.

• mrskalmrskal member

Blacklist
    Boston legal
    Modern family
    Backstorm
    Blackish
    Two and half men
    The Big Bang theory
  • Bloodlines!! It's about a somewhat dysfunction family running an inn in the fla keys. It's slow to start but stick with it! Coach from Friday Night Lights is in it (also recommend that show) and I agree with Parenthood.

Also...the vampire diaries is my guilty pleasure. DH makes so much fun of me for that one

Vampire Diaries is the shit! I am damn near 30 years old and still love the CW :-)
  • Bloodlines!! It's about a somewhat dysfunction family running an inn in the fla keys. It's slow to start but stick with it! Coach from Friday Night Lights is in it (also recommend that show) and I agree with Parenthood.

Also...the vampire diaries is my guilty pleasure. DH makes so much fun of me for that one

Vampire Diaries is the shit! I am damn near 30 years old and still love the CW :-)
    Haha me too! So embarrassed that I watch it, but I am a sucker for supernatural movies/tv. Also watch The Originals but it is not quite as good. I behind a couple episodes but it will be interesting to see how they handle no Elena next season since she is so central to most of the show's plot lines.

Yes to Vampire Diaries and The Originals! My DH teases me too on those ones, but they're my guilty pleasure. :) I also recommend Doctor Who, Friends, Supernatural, Kimmy Schmidt Unbreakable, and X Files. I heard Moulder and Scully are getting back together for 1 more season! Can't wait!
  • Breaking bad for the unbelievable writing, acting...and just basically the show's storyline. Addictive!...a comedy called 'come fly with me' starring David walliams cracked me up...phone shop is also good once you get into it, it's also a comedy :)
  • katiettkatiett member
    I took a mental health "sick" day today so this thread is perfect... I think I'm about to start parenthood. 5 seasons already though? That is dangerous! Let the binge watching begin!

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Ovulation Chart

• FiancBFiancB member
    I've been working my way through Scrubs while doodling

Also working on old episodes of TWD, since I didn't start watching until the 3rd season or something

Hannibal is entertaining but the whole MAGICAL AUTISTIC SUPERPOWERS ENGAGE thing annoys the crap out of me. 

I really want to watch Nurse Jackie but it's not on there :( same with GoT. There's a lot of popular shows that I haven't started watching yet. Dexter is super good, if you haven't seen it. Burn Notice kept us entertained for a long time but we stopped eventually.