TTC After a Loss
Options

intro (possible trigger alert)

I am prematurely joining this board as I finish healing physically from a d&c and wait for AF. I found out we were expecting baby #2 on march 8 after ttc for 6 months. Saw a healthy baby at 8 weeks 6 days and had more pregnancy symptoms than I ever did with DD. The week following my appointment my symptoms started to diminish but still had some symptoms and knew it was normal for them to come and go so I ignored it. This entire pregnancy I just felt more uneasy than with my DD which I attributed to it having taken us longer to get pregnant (DD was an unexpected happy surprise after a miscalculation of how many days it had been since my period). With DD I just knew from the beginning she was a girl and I couldn't explain it, this time, I was just so nervous and didn't feel as connected to baby. So, I go for appointment #2 at 12 weeks 6 days thinking we had broken out of the 12th week only to not be able to locate a heartbeat and find that baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks 5 days. I was heartbroken but not in shock. It was almost like a confirmation of how I had been feeling. I had a d&c Friday may 8 that has been uncomplicated thus far. I am so hopeful that this was one instance of chromosome mess up and we will conceive a rainbow baby soon. This hope is what is pulling me through my sadness so I have been lurking on this board and made some posts so I thought I should introduce myself. I recognize a lot of names from the loss board and have received so much support over there. Sorry for the rambling long intro. Praying for us all on this journey for our rainbow babies.

Re: intro (possible trigger alert)

• Options
    I'm here prematurely, too. But I'm on CD37 and 17DPO, so AF owes me bigtime. It's nice to see names I know moving to this board. I can't wait for the first BFP from someone I know from the loss board.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    I would be going crazy by day 37! My doctor gave me the time frame of 6-8 weeks to expect AF but I think they like to prevent people from worrying if something doesn't happen the earliest it possibly could. So, I am strangely hoping I get AF sooner than later for the first time ever in my life. Haha I hope she shows up for you soon @CarrieandRoy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cycle is usually 26 days and I ovulate on CD10, so I totally assumed I'd be an early bird.  Nope!!!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)