November 2015 Moms
Options

TMI, but.. wet undies?

hi everyone. I'm very worried right now because I was in bed then I suddenly smelled like pee then I went to the bathroom then saw that my undies are wet. Not so wet that I can wring it out, but just enough to make the crotch part of the underwear go dark and be very damp.. Has anyone of you experienced this? Is it too early for urine leaks? I'm worried that I might have ruptured a membrane or leaked amniotic fluid..

Re: TMI, but.. wet undies?

• Options
    I have increased discharge started recently, which I believe is the mucous plug forming if I remember right. But, it's not clear fluid like either. If there is any chance it is amniotic fluid call your doctor right now. Although if I remember correctly mine didn't have any sort of smell when my water broke with my first.
  • Options
    I've been peeing myself every time I sneeze and cough since about seven weeks. If you are worried, of course call the doctor but stressing never helps. Also, if you wanna stop them I usually wear pads because it can be anywhere form a small leak to pretty big lol. Good luck.

From the moment I held you in my arms, I knew it was meant to be.

I adore her smile,
    I cherish her hugs,
    I admire her heart.
    But most of all,
    I love that she is my daughter. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call the doc or the ER right now and ask.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yup this is me.. a lot extra discharge. I suggest panty liners..
  • Options
    I produce extra discharge whenever a baby cries?! What the heck
  • Options
    Totally normal. No need to call the ER! You can ask at your next appointment but your doctor will tell you it's normal.
    Panty liners help. It's just one of those fun pregnancy side effects.
  • Options
    Sometimes we get water confused with discharge. It's perfectly normal to be feeling that little bit wetter and moist down below. You are producing extra hormones. If your that worried speak to your OB or DR..
  • Options
    I have accidentally wet myself twice while throwing up now.  Not a soaking, but enough that I needed to change my panties.  It can also happen when you sneeze or other involuntary body movements.  Try to empty your bladder often and wear panty liners.  It could also be like previous posters said and just be extra discharge.  In either case the panty liners should help.
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    I've been having a ton of discharge. It doesn't have urine smell but is definitely enough that I've been experiencing soggy panties pretty much every day. Ick!
  • Options
    mmk29mmk29 member
    Increased discharge is 100% normal. Unfortunately if it smelled like urine it probably was urine and that's just something we have to deal with :( Also, if it was a small amount and you still smelled it you're probably dehydrated so try to take more fluids. If you start noticing a lot of fluid that doesn't smell, and it feels like you're peeing yourself when you know you're not it's worth a call to your doctor for a check.
  • Options
    It's normal I go through this everyday...its very disgusting but no smell just a discharge my doctor say its normal