December 2014 Moms
Options

4 month toys

Any ideas on what toys/equipment baby can play with at 4 months? He doesn't like his swing and isn't a huge fan of the Bumbo...I want to be able to put him in something where he can get play while I make dinner/clean after work.

Re: 4 month toys

• Options
    My baby really likes his jumper. He doesn't jump a whole lot yet, but he spins around & plays with the toys.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jpagano113jpagano113 member
    edited April 2015
    Mine loves her play mat ... I
    Bought a jumperoo activity center but haven't set it up yet... I'm sure she will love it since she lives to jump up n down
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Play mats are the bomb!! She's also a fan of her stuffies dancing to music :) (powered by mom of course) lol
  • Options
    Chrissy4546Chrissy4546 member
    edited April 2015
    I bought a high chair which reclines and is suitable for younger babies.. it's the BEST thing I've ever purchased. My 4 month old is always awake during the day so I find it very convenient to just place him in that with a toy so I can clean, cook and eat :) otherwise a play mat or jolly jumper would also be good :)
  • Options
    @Chrissy4546 that high chair sounds perfect!! What is it called and where did you get it??
  • Options
    I put my LO in his exersaucer. He loves it. He'll be 4mons on the 11th. It also tires him out lol
  • Options
    I put my lil man in an exercise saucer with all the toys and use a baby blanket in the back to prop him up snugly
  • Options
    Exersaucer with blankets. High chair works too bring it in the kitchen with you.
  • Options
    My LO loves his exersaucer. He likes to look at the toys and shriek and talk to them. He'll play on his playmat sometimes but he usually just sucks on his hand and stares in the mirror when I lay him on it. 
  • Options
    I use the bumbo with the tray and target sells toys that suction to the tray that my daughter like a lot, she also love her play mat that has a little piano at her feet so it makes music when she kicks, she goes nuts. Also got that at target. She likes her jumper as well but that gets overwhelming quickly for her.
  • Options
    ses5006ses5006 member
    My little man is still a little too short for his Exersaucer so I rely on his playmat to entertain him. When that doesn't work I have a Graco highchair that reclines so I set him there while I cook. When I do that I shamelessly put on the ceiling fan for his amusement. 
    William Ross 12/22/14 (32+5 HELLP) EDD 2/11/15
  • Options
    kelsirekelsire member
    Ceiling fan + streamers = hours of entertainment!
  • Options
    I feel like my LO is so high maintenance! Not one thing entertains him for longer than 5 minutes before he starts screaming of boredom.
  • Options
    LO loves her high chair, exersaucer and a baby einstein chair that she cries when we take her out of. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• Options
    DD loves her play mat (sometimes), exersaucer, rock and play, any book that crinkles, Sophie the giraffe, and blocks.  I'm sure there are other things she enjoys, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker