December 2015 Moms

How close in age are your LOs?

I think the thing that has crossed my mind the most this pregnancy is that I will have TWO one year olds when this baby is born. Actually, their first birthday is only 15 days before my due date! Anyone else have babies this close together? How close in age are your LOs?

Re: How close in age are your LOs?

• My daughter will be one when this baby is born. She'll turn two in April though. Mine are a little more spaced out!
  • Marchmellow2Marchmellow2 member
    edited May 2015
    My son will be turning 2 when this baby is born. Their due dates are 2 days apart. But DS came 6 weeks early so he will probably already be 2 when this baby arrives.

Bless your hearts.. I'm not sure I would be able to handle a 1 year old and a newborn. Eeek! Are you ladies SAHMs?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine will be about 18 months apart. My son turns 1 at the end of this month
  • No I'm not I have to work for now but hope to be a sahm in no more then 2 years. What could make this really hard is if this is twins like the tech thought at my early scan
  • My lil girl will be about 27 months when this baby is born so a little over 2 yrs. 
  • @Marchmellow2, I am a SAHM :)

I am too! Being a SAHM makes it a bit harder lol. At least for me, I get no breaks and have zero help out here in TX. If I have to go somewhere without DS, I have to put him in a drop in daycare for a couple hours. My DH works out of town and only comes home every other weekend. It's tough!! I've been wondering how I'm going to handle it all! Yours are younger than mine so I send you all the props and prayers! Bless your heart!

• DS turns two in September so they will be a little more than two years apart. 

It's funny that DH was adamant on them being 5 years apart and I said 3. Turns out that fate had other plans and I'm so excited that they will be close.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My little girl will turn 5 before baby comes.
  • @Marchmellow2 I'm a SAHM. I watch other cute kiddos throughout the week at my home too :)
  • My son will be turning 2 a few days after this baby is born!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   BabyFetus Ticker
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    They will be almost 11 years apart
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Mine will be 22 mo. Apart
  • My son will be 2 1/2 when the baby is born.
  • My oldest will be 4 and 1 month.  And my current baby will be 16 months when this baby comes.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickersiv>
  • chiboo9chiboo9 member
    DD will be 2.5 when LO is born.
  • kaeli03kaeli03 member
    I'll have three under the age of three
  • Wow @Catherine1021 !! Can I call you SUPERMOM? Woman of the year? You deserve an award!! Can I give you a creepy Internet hug?! It takes a truly strong selfless person to do what you did and are doing! I really really give props to you! How amazing you are!! Just wow!

Just think..You know your biological children will have a whole lot to learn from your adopted children. Your biological children will have no idea what it's like to be neglected like that and your adopted children will have a lot to teach them. Such an amazing story! Go you! :x

• DD1 was born 11/11/11 and this one is due 6 weeks after her 4th birthday.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DS turns two in September so they will be a little more than two years apart. 

It's funny that DH was adamant on them being 5 years apart and I said 3. Turns out that fate had other plans and I'm so excited that they will be close.

Same here. DD will be 2 on 9/10.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mags128Mags128 member
    DD will be 2 in August. So she will be a little over 2 when lo arrives
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • edited May 2015
    DS will still be 3 when this LO is born. I'm technically a SAHM because I only do contract work about every other month, but DS goes to a daycare/private schooling the afternoons so I have a lot of time to myself. That self time will turn into baby and me time when LO arrives.

We wanted to wait at least two years before trying for #2 since DS was born prematurely due to placental abruption, but there was a time when we thought we were one and done because the time we've spent just with DS has been incredible, and we knew things would drastically change. We decided in December that 2015 we wanted to go ahead and go for another do here we are, and super excited.

Edited to add: I'm so glad we have DS toilet trained because we have a friend who unexpectedly got pregnant with #2 while her DS was one and after her DD was born, DS refuses to evrn got to the restroom while her DD is now to and goes to the toilet.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• DS will be 2.5 when this one arrives. If someone would have told me years ago I would have kids this close in age I would have laughed out loud. Now I can't wait!

Married 07/29/10 and blessed with our Baby Boy Bowen on 06/17/2013

• My youngest (DD) will be 5 and my boys will be 11 & 7. It just strikes me as crazy that my oldest will be in 6th grade and my youngest will be in kindergarten and now to think about having a baby at home...
  • My LO's bday is 11/21 (1yr) and this one is scheduled to come 12/8
  • My son is 9 months old and I am almost 11 weeks pregnant. They will be 15 months apart! Exciting and terrifying all at the same time!
  • E turns 3 in October. Bigger space than I wanted but I hear it's a good spread.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersPregnancy Ticker
  • My first two boys are 25 months apart, but they will be 5 & 7 when our final baby is born
  • This is my first, but I think the worst I've heard is my coworker had Irish triplets with one being special needs (autism and a whole ton of other things) so she was dealing with a special needs 11 month old and twin new borns at the same time.. Hope that makes some of you moms freaking out feel better. also tho super mom, was a SINGLE MOM once her sons were born!!! We made of some pretty tough stuff!!!
  • dp1320dp1320 member
    DS will be 17 months when this LO is born
  • 5 1/2 years apart!
  • My son is 8 months old and I'm 8 weeks! They will be just under 15 months apart!
  • I feel like I am coming out of retirement...My daughter will be 9 before baby #2 is born...
  • vbrannin2010vbrannin2010 member
    edited May 2015
    First two were 18 months apart, the second to the third was 23 months old, and now our youngest will be 20 months old this December. :-) I'm a momma of a 4, 3, and 1 year old. Busy house for sure!
  • Ds will be 1 when lo is born. He will then turn 2 in April.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/69/1a18c2e7532600b237c0ccef11ba85.jpeg

Proud Mommy of Derek Michael

April 8, 2014 9lb 6oz 21 inches

• My daughter will be 3 half when this baby is due
  • queenkoalaqueenkoala member
    edited May 2015
    My oldest will have just turned 10. The baby will be 1 in 2wks, so she'll be around 18 months.
    Bay Area hippy homeschooling mom to:
    The Big One - 10/05
    The Small One - 5/14
    The Surprise One - 12/15
    And the ones I'll miss forever ^i^  ^i^  ^i^  ^i^
  • DS1 and DS2 are 21 months apart. DS2 and DS3 are 18 months apart. DS3 turns 3 at the end of December. When this baby is born I will have a 6 year old, a 4 year old and almost 3 year old. This is my biggest gap between kids.

• hannah121215hannah121215 member
    edited May 2015
    My little girl will be nearly 4 when the babies due, her birthdays 2/19 and baby's due 12/12 just a nice gap between my little monkeys