Trouble TTC

Progesterone Suppositories

So I think I peed my pants last night or at least I thought so in my sleepy stupor. The sad part is that it didn't even surprise me since so many weird things are happening to my body but when I woke up this morning with the feeling of leaking I knew I hadn't peed! Wth I have been on suppositories both previous cycles and never had this happen. Anyone else have this happen? We switched brands of suppositories this time I wonder if that is the issue ? The liquid is clear and mostly free of the normal milky discharge.

Re: Progesterone Suppositories

• What brand are you on now?  I think I've had something similar but it wasn't enough to make me think that I had peed myself.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• I don't have advice, but I just wanted to say that I am sorry! The things we go through! 

Me: 24  DH: 25
    Married 2010
    TTC #1
    PCOS
  • Loading the player...
  • It's all very funny now but in the moment it wasn't lol glad I wasn't peeing on myself though
  • @GoldenKeys I don't know what the brand is they came in blue foil the first two cycles from one pharmacy Rox San or something and this time from MDR in little plastic packaging lol so odd
  • I think that this is probably normal, but it couldn't hurt to ask your RE about it!  

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• So tried again tonight with the new ones and felt some leakage but not a whole lot this time I was also wearing a pad though so maybe it wouldn't have jolted me awake like not having one. My wife now has a good laugh about it and so do I. Maybe I didn't putt it in far enough or something last time. So far I have been a little bloated and my nipples hurt :/ guess it's working :)