High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Intro: On my 3rd pregnancy after IUGR and Pre-E

NillaWafersNillaWafers member
edited May 2015 in High-Risk Pregnancy
Hello everyone. I figured I'd just introduce myself. I am on my third pregnancy but I do believe this one will be considered high risk because of my last pregnancy. My last pregnancy I was diagnosed rather late with preeclampsia, I delivered my son Owen at 34 weeks and 2lbs 12oz. I had some really crazy pressures and was on magnesium for three days.

I have a little ptsd over it, it is very hard to go into this pregnancy and imagine the same situation happening over again. I am trying to do my best, I lost weight and eat way better than I did with my last, but there is still that nagging feeling.

They say your odds are lowered each subsequent pregnancy. I really hope this is the case. I did not have preeclampsia with my first, I even had to be induced at 42 weeks! I am really hoping for a vbac, but in the end - all that matters is a healthy baby and a healthy me.

Re: Intro: On my 3rd pregnancy after IUGR and Pre-E

• Options
    similar situation.  IUGR due to pre E.  This is my second pregnancy and hoping things go smoothly but am definitely much more prepared this time than I was for my first. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml