TTC After a Loss

Ovulating after a loss?

kirstendaviskirstendavis member
edited April 2015 in TTC After a Loss
Just curious for those of you that have experienced a loss, how log did it take for your cycle to come back? And was it regular?

Best Answer

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm wondering this too. My dr did say to expect that it could be a lot heavier than normal and that it's not unusual for your cycle to change completely. But I haven't got mine yet so not completely sure x
  • I'm a little over 2 weeks out from a natural MC and was also wondering this same thing. I started cramping this afternoon so maybe i'm going to get my AF? 
  • dottybardottybar member
    edited April 2015
    I am so sorry for your losses everyone.This is heartbreaking.I also had a MC a week ago,missed MC at 8 weeks and naturally miscarried at 10.I think you can track your ovulation and wait to see if it takes a few weeks or sooner to ovulate,i will be looking for the signs next week.
  • I had my D&C on 3/7 and AF came 4/8! It was normal-and even though they told me I could use tampons, it felt really weird so I ended up using pads this first time around. I'm actually ovulating now as far as a couple apps I'm using and had an ultrasound 2 days ago and they confirmed I was about to ovulate! Although my dr preferred we wait until at least after my next cycle to TTC.
  • I ovulated exactly 2 weeks after my MC.Started the 14th(missed MC)ovulated on the 28th.
  • I actually didn't ovulate in the first cycle after my loss. I got AF after 23 days, which is super early for me. FF temps were all over the place, so hopefully this is a fresh start to a normal cycle (with ovulation)!
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • It ended up taking exactly 5 weeks for my AF to arrive and its here with a vengeance :( Its very, very heavy and not normal for me.
  • I'm not sure if I ovulated after my d&c. I did get AF 27 days later, so I guess it's possible.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • cjb1987cjb1987 member
    edited May 2015
    It took me 90 days after d&c to get first cycle. this is Longer than typical though. I have pcos so that could be why it took so long. Sorry for your loss! Was heavier than normal.