Minnesota Babies

After hour / urgent care

Does anyone have recommendations on after hour / weekend urgent care? I have heard 212 medical center or the U of M children's are options. Anyone used either of those?

We are in the Bloomington/EP area. Any recommendations are appreciated!
Married since 2005. TTC since August 2011. Dx: Unexplained / Endometriosis. Age: Me, 28 and DH, 28
March - July 2012: Clomid
October & November 2012: Follistim + IUI #1 & 2
February & March 2013: Follistim + IUI #3 & 4
May 2013: Laparoscopy completed. Stage 3 endometriosis removed.
August & Sept 2013: Follistim + IUI #5 & #6

November 2013: IVF, transferred 1= 1st ever BFP! EDD 8/10/2014

BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: After hour / urgent care

• I'm not sure how close it is but we use priority pediatrics.... They have locations in Woodbury and St Paul that may be close enough!
  • We recently used the urgency room in Woodburry (stomach flu for DH, he got some IV fluids and nausea meds). I thought it was great. Very fast and friendly.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We recently used the urgency room in Woodburry (stomach flu for DH, he got some IV fluids and nausea meds). I thought it was great. Very fast and friendly.

We went there with DH last year - billing was in line with what you'd expect for the level of service, but the speed was a lot faster than the sitting on your thumbs at the ER... 

Abbott/Children's is pretty good overall, not sure how close you are to there... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm curious about this too (in the EP area)- I am a pharmacist and have had some negative experiences with Urgent Care for Kids and would definitely NOT take my daughter there... but not sure what other urgent care options there are that are geared for babies?
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker