Cleveland Babies
Options

Daycare!!

Does anyone have a daycare recommendation? In home would be preferred and in the Parma/old brooklyn area. Thank you!

Re: Daycare!!

• Options
    I'm in the same boat and need to start looking, anyone in the west lake, north ridgeville area!?
  • Options
    I actually found a great in home girl using care.com. We have been with our girl in north ridgeville for 7 months (since B was 2 months old) and she is amazing. PM me if you want more details.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Following this... I am also looking in the Parma area.
  • Options
    I live in Lorain county near Avon and North Ridgeville. I am actually taking in new customers. I have been teaching over 10 years I moved to Ohio last year and my husband and I just had our first baby. He is 2weeks today. Let me know if your interested in an in home day care. Thank you.
  • Options
    HalloweenWifeHalloweenWife member
    edited December 2014
    If anyone is still looking in the Parma area, we use an in-home sitter that lives next door to us and she has been WONDERFUL with our almost 3-year-old. She's watched him since he was 12 weeks old and he absolutely adores her and her mom (they live together). They really are wonderful. Please message me on here and I will give you her information!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm bumping/replying this because I will be moving to the area (Ohio City) in a little over a month and am looking for childcare for my son for 2 days a week. He'll be three months old then.