February 2015 Moms
Options

possibly pregnant again - 10 wks pp

went to the dr. today and had a positive pregnancy test. dr. said the line was faint and is doing blood work to double check. I'm FREAKING out!! we've only had sex 1 time at 8 wks pp and used spermicide.

hoping the hcg is from the last pregnancy!

Re: possibly pregnant again - 10 wks pp

• Options
    Hmmmm, my first two are only 11 months apart. Everyone calls them the Irish twins of the family. Hoping for the best for you! If you are pregnant, it's really not bad at all having them that close together once they are old enough to keep each other busy! In a way, I wish we'd had our second set that close. My oldest daughter never really had an understanding of what life was like without her brother, but my second daughter (#3) who came along 4 years after the first 2 was just shy of 16 months and was keenly aware of the shift in her 'baby of the family' status when her little brother was born!
  • Options
    erinelerinel member
    I had five positive tests but my bloodwork came back not pregnant, so apparently false positives happen. Hope that's the case for you(since you want it to be)!

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is 12 weeks old and I'm 8 weeks pregnant X_X
  • Options
    teemo87teemo87 member
    @usmcwife89 the good news they will be in the same year 2015 congrats
  • Options
    @teemo87 thank you! We haven't announced to family and aren't sure when to do so. We know they will judge us
  • Options
    teemo87teemo87 member
    Tell them before the bump show ;)@usmcwife89
  • Options
    Congrats @usmcwife89 !! Just casually drop it into the conversation when mentioning holiday plans ;)