January 2016 Moms

Baby #2 My Intro

Hi Everyone!
I finally feel up to putting my intro out there!!
I found out I was pregnant on Monday! (Still waiting to be confirmed by dr)
My husband and I were actively TTC and it was our 1st month trying so I was really surprised that it happened so soon!
I had such crazy emotions at first! I was scared because I feel like I will struggle with my son (He will be 2 in Sept). He sleeps in his crib, which is in our room.... and wakes up for a bottle still.
Hoped that we would be past this before we had another, but hey! It's okay!! :) (I'm just now realizing this!! Lol)
Also, this time around I feel very cautious! Idk why, I guess I'm just worried that because it happened right away that something could go wrong!
Not only that, but I just found out that my BEST friend is also pregnant and we are probably days apart!! I'm so excited to be able to share something so amazingly special with her!!
But now I'm even more nervous for something to go wrong with either one of us! Ugh!! Don't like the worry lol
Otherwise I couldn't be happier and look forward to experiencing this again and hopefully making some good friends here!! :D
Thanks!! <3

Re: Baby #2 My Intro

• Congrats and welcome. I also have a son that will be 2 soon (July). He still nurses and sleeps in our bed. I was hoping that would change before I got pregnant. Oh well. I have 8 months to get him in his own bed.
    I have a pregnant sister. She is due about 6weeks before me. I haven't told her yet. She's going to be so surprised!
    Anyway, hope you have a H&H 9 months!!
  • Welcome! I am also expecting #2!  Our son is 3.  Congrats to you! H&H 9 months! 
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I am also expecting number 2 and my son is turning 2 this month! I'm hoping for an easy transition when the baby comes along!
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• JH2125JH2125 member
    Thanks everyone!! @andrea0418 our so was sleeping in our bed all the way up to a couple months ago! I loved having him in bed with us!! I'm actually sad to try and transition him into his bedroom! Maybe I can squeeze everyone in our room!! ;) lol