February 2015 Moms

Is this a positive test???

xxLIZxxxxLIZxx member
edited May 2015 in February 2015 Moms

the first one was taken this morning and the second one just now. Theyre about 12 hours apart from eachother (Pictures were taken right after use and the lines appeared right away when I tested)... What do you see?? Am I seeing a positive or just going insane??  the lines are more visible with your own eyes. My camera is terrible!! oh and I also got some clearblue digital tests I havent used yet.. Was gonna wait til tonight and do another when I wake up tomorrow

Re: Is this a positive test???

• That's how my tests were when I found out back in May 2014, faint but there. Congratulations
  • Could be a false positive. Wait a week and take another
  • Loading the player...
  • Try the digital
  • Time traveler baby.
  • nicosh8nicosh8 member
    WTF? Judging You.
    Me:27 DH:27
    Married: May 2013
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
    Compound Hetero MTHFR Gene Mutation
  • nlwz123 said:

DED
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • nlwz123 said:

If I gave birth in February of this year then it makes so much sense that I found out I was pregnant this year right?
  • Math is hard.
  • nlwz123nlwz123 member
    mperez95 said:

nlwz123 said:

If I gave birth in February of this year then it makes so much sense that I found out I was pregnant this year right?

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• edited May 2015
    Holy shit I am late to the party.  Or maybe I'm not late, maybe I am really early because I just came from THE PAST.

See what I did there?

what the fuck animated GIF

• mrlarprmrlarpr member
    A) thanks for visiting our board TTC ladies! I admire you all from afar (not currently TTC, but the info will come in handy someday)
    B) a member of our board is pregnant with her second this year, so maybe this number two? Either way....pee sticks definitely don't belong here.
  • 27alex27alex member
    larby214 said:

A) thanks for visiting our board TTC ladies! I admire you all from afar (not currently TTC, but the info will come in handy someday)
    B) a member of our board is pregnant with her second this year, so maybe this number two? Either way....pee sticks definitely don't belong here.

Hi!!

No, she just crashed our board asking if it was positive then randomly stumbled upon this board to see she got a different answer.
  • mrlarprmrlarpr member
    27alex said:

larby214 said:

Hi!!

No, she just crashed our board asking if it was positive then randomly stumbled upon this board to see she got a different answer.
    Wow even worse :-q
  • Glad your welcoming our crash @larby214 maybe we will be here one day as well when we have our babies. After we hop in our time machine. Then post our pee sticks. Congrats on your little bundle though! Sorry Feb 15 ladies for the Thursday night takeover!
  • mrlarprmrlarpr member
    didi0308 said:

Glad your welcoming our crash @larby214 maybe we will be here one day as well when we have our babies. After we hop in our time machine. Then post our pee sticks. Congrats on your little bundle though! Sorry Feb 15 ladies for the Thursday night takeover!

Time machine, butt and ninja babies all welcome!