Minnesota Babies
Options

Nanny Share in Fall

We are due with our first baby (a boy!) in May. He will need full-time child care starting towards the end of August. We would love to nanny share with a family if anyone has a space at their existing nanny share or is looking for a family around that time! :)

Re: Nanny Share in Fall

• Options
    Where do you live? We have a 9 month old in daycare but have contemplated nanny share.
  • Options
    We currently live west of the city (by Ridgedale Mall) but we are planning to move at the end of my maternity leave in the Fall because our lease is up and we want to move into a house. So we aren't too worried about location since we can move anywhere!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kkaew816‌ - remind me where you are again? I'm also thinking of nanny sharing but with a nearby family. I'm in SW minn.
  • Options
    I'm in Falcon Heights; so not real close to either of you! We also haven't totally decided to leave our daycare center just looking at other options to see if it would save us some $; especially when we want to have a second! @betseymae0810‌ if you end up moving to my area let me know!
  • Options
    kkaew816 We might be interested in a nanny share. We're not far from Falcon Heights.  I'll be working part time in the fall though, so it wouldn't be an even split.
  • Options
    kmos816kmos816 member
    @lilbear87 we actually made a daycare change recently so we wouldn't want to make another change- thank you anyway.... And good luck with your search!