January 2016 Moms

Morning Sickness

Anyone else start feeling sick? Luckily I am not actually throwing up but my goodness the nauseous feeling is not fun. I keep reading that it gets worse around your 7th and 8th week...

Mine is not morning sickness it's morning/afternoon sickness :-&

Re: Morning Sickness

• adcc43adcc43 member
    I have been getting dizzy spells but have not felt nauseous yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've felt a little nauseous but nothing I can't shake off. Mine is worse when I'm hungry. Hoping it doesn't lead to vomiting.
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't had any sickness yet. The only real symptoms I've felt are sore breasts and tiredness.
  • I've felt a little nauseous but nothing I can't shake off. Mine is worse when I'm hungry. Hoping it doesn't lead to vomiting.

Yes definitely can handle it right now hopefully it stays at bay. It's just not a fun feeling
  • Not yet, but I'm terrified. I've always had a weak stomach in the morning and it makes me thing I'm in for a rough road.
    The only thing that's alarming to me so far is how dizzy I get if I go like 3 hours without eating something. Doesn't have to be a full meal, but I need to bring a stock pile of snacks to work everyday.
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1: April 2015
    BFP: 4/25/15
    EDD: 1/5/16
  • Not yet and I hope it stays that way.  There is nothing I dislike more than that nauseous feeling! My maternal grandmother, mom, and sister had no morning sickness with any of their pregnancies so I've always had it in my mind that I won't either.  I know that means nothing though.  I just hope I'm not in for a rude awakening in a few weeks lol!

Feel better ladies! 
  • Yes! 3 weeks and 4 days here, puked my breakfast up this morning as soon as I finished it. Felt fine after until I tried to eat lunch I feel sick again.
  • I had one morning of a ton of nausea, but never threw up.  And super fun, it was the first day of my students end of the year state testing. I couldn't leave the room, without another teacher to take over, and the only person at school I had told is my teammate, who was also testing!  

One other morning had a brief spell.  Otherwise nothing but tired and incredibly thirsty! 
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• The last week only felt sudden hunger pains even though I feel like I was eating all day. This morning I had my usual oatmeal and took my vitamins but nothing was sitting well and have felt a bit queasy all day...I hope it doesn't get much worse than this! I normally tend to have a sensitive stomach though.
  • I haven't experienced any nausea or sickness but i am having cramping (implantation) as well as sore breast. This is my first pregnancy so I'm sort of scared but very excited!!
  • melb377melb377 member
    Just sore breasts and exhausted, hope it stays this way!
  • All day today it's been a struggle but once I eat breakfast or lunch I'm good for about 5 minutes!!!
  • I'm sick all the time. Not everyday but quite a bit and any time of day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Definitely am nauseous. I try my best to watch my diet and only eat foods that do not cause nausea like vegetables and crackers. I'm taking a prenatal vitamin and juice+ (gummies). I also I'm trying to have some form of protein in the afternoon like chicken.
  • We've had the stomach flu at our house this week. It's been pretty bad.

Today I've been gagging most of the day. I'm not sure when it's the bug or the pregnancy to blame!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't felt any different yet. I'm almost hoping to get a couple of symptoms, so it can feel real!

• tuitwotuitwo member
    Nothing too bad yet. Last time it didn't start until 6 weeks or so.
  • @kimber308 I feel the same way!  Sometimes I think I might be queasy, but then I think it's in my head! Haha
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

• @MaMinette13 - I'm glad to know I'm not alone. Everyone is feeling all of these symptoms, and I just want to feel something. I'll feel better tomorrow after my first blood draw. :)
  • The nausea definitely kicked in the last two days. I wake up at 6am and am queasy until I get enough food in my stomach. Cramping has pretty much stopped which is good. I thought the morning sickness would t kick in until at least week 6. This seems early! But I will take it if means healthy baby starting to grow.
  • Ugh yes just this morning it started! I was feeding our dogs and the smell of the dog food instantly made me vomit :(
  • Your right, morning sickness tends to kick in around 6-7 weeks give or take.  As of right now I have a queasy stomach if I wait too long to eat in the morning but luckily m/s hasn't started yet.  Maybe another week or two...

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• I haven't experienced any nausea or sickness but i am having cramping (implantation) as well as sore breast. This is my first pregnancy so I'm sort of scared but very excited!!

While cramping is normal due to pregnancy hormones, it is not attributable to implantation.  You would only have this when the egg is "implanting" in your uterus and you would not turn a test until a couple of days after implantation has occurred and your HGC levels are high enough to read.
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I found out the hard way movie theater popcorn and do not get along right now... It was a struggle last night for over 2 hours
  • None yet but based on previous pregnancies week 7 is the golden week for morning.... All day mostly afternoon... Sickness. I also suffer from hyperemesis with both my previous pregnancies so I am not looking forward to months 2 to 4 at all :(

• bgoodbpar said:

None yet but based on previous pregnancies week 7 is the golden week for morning.... All day mostly afternoon... Sickness. I also suffer from hyperemesis with both my previous pregnancies so I am not looking forward to months 2 to 4 at all :(

I keep hearing week7 is bad for nausea I am not looking forward to that week at all haha . Between being nauseous and my itchy eyes from my allergies I'm done haha
  • bgoodbparbgoodbpar member
    edited May 2015

bgoodbpar said:

None yet but based on previous pregnancies week 7 is the golden week for morning.... All day mostly afternoon... Sickness. I also suffer from hyperemesis with both my previous pregnancies so I am not looking forward to months 2 to 4 at all :(

I keep hearing week7 is bad for nausea I am not looking forward to that week at all haha . Between being nauseous and my itchy eyes from my allergies I'm done haha
    It's so weird it's like you hit the mark and it's suddenly there. And then for me at between 17-20 weeks it just turns off suddenly like I hit a magic threshold.. Well with my son it did.. My daughter was another story. I was on zofran my entire pregnancy but it did subside greatly and meds actually started working by 20 weeks. So either way. Weeks 7 and 20 are my magic weeks haha. Oh what pregnancy joys lol.

But don't worry much, you could be totally fine and not go through the quesies at all! Good vibes your way!

• daninikicolidaninikicoli member
    edited May 2015
    Mine is starting to creep up today and I'm not even 6 weeks yet. I had it bad with my first, so I knew it was just a matter of time.

• Is anyone else's stomach just completely out of whack? You know how sometimes when your stomach is upset it shows up as nausea/throwing up and then other times it shows up on the back end with gas and weird bowel stuff? I am getting more Of the crazy back end stuff than nausea. I literally have felt like I ate a huge portion of bad mexican food for the past 5 days. So weird.
  • team13team13 member
    @BeachBum1330, yes!! I feel the same way. After I eat I get these sharp shooting pains in my stomach...like pockets of gas or something. It's so weird. I don't mind it because aside from sore boobs it's the only indication I have that I'm pregnant! After a lot of trouble TTC I'll take any signs I can get. (Although I may feel differently after I start experiencing morning sickness!)
  • I threw up 3 times 2 days ago and felt like death from 4 am til 11 am! At first I thought I was hungry until I started being sick. I was so shocked as did not expect that for a few weeks yet however it hasn't happened again since and only mild nausea. If that was a sign of things to come was not fun... !!
  • EmXaEmXa member
    I haven't felt much nausea yet, just some dizzy spells, fatigue and soar breasts. It makes me feel better so many other ladies don't feel sick yet, I was worried something was wrong.
  • Sometimes I feel nauseous here and there but it's not bad at all. I have sore breasts though.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The neasea for me is all day and night crackers, lemon drops, and ginger ale helps to keep it at bay. ..luckily no throwing up for me yet but I'm only 4 weeks and 6 days along and my mom was sick the entire time she was pregnant with me so I hope I'm not in for a long road like that.
  • Not chundering yet but suffering extreme fatigue.
  • I'm 3 weeks 4 days. I have felt a little nausea over the past few days however I'm suffering really bad cramping tonight, with a dead leg kind of feeling. I hope everything's ok
  • So I was feeling very lucky, a little dizzy at noon thats it. Untill yesterday i threw up 3 times yesterday and this morning i feel like crap :-S
  • bmmimsbmmims member
    Mine has certainly started! Though I feel it is worse when I am hungry so I try to eat 6 small meals
  • @bmmims I have found the same thing.  I try to have small, healthy snacks with me at all times!
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

• Yes, I almost threw up in the parking lot at work this morning. I just gagged really hard. But it was unstoppable. I never felt like this with my first so I'm really confused.
    Vincent 1.1.16 & Daniel 11.6.07
    In Memory of Barbara <3 , beloved mother and grandmother