January 2016 Moms
Options

Hormonal break-down

What's te most ridiculous thing y'all have had a break-down over?
Me? I read I couldn't have deli meat over the course of the 9 months. I cried -uncontrollably- because I couldn't have subway. I don't even like subway.
Thanks hormones, this will be a fun ride.

Re: Hormonal break-down

• Options
    I feel you! I was so thirsty I went in to the kitchen, and the dish washer was running so there were no clean glasses I got so upset I went to my bedroom slammed my door and cried. Then I basically screamed that I was so thirsty, and my loving partner ran in with a glass of cold water... These hormones have literally made me crazy. I don't even know what to do with myself.
  • Options
    I got all weepy this morning reading "On the Night You Were Born" to my 18 month old and thinking about my birth experience with him and this new baby on the way. I don't even like that book!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor called me back to set up my appointment and left me a voicemail where he congratulated me and told me I had been strong since the mc and that he was so happy for me. I bawled in the target bathroom listening to the message. It was super nice but I am definitely not a crier and i told my husband the story and he said he would have loved to see my target cry fest.
  • Options

What's te most ridiculous thing y'all have had a break-down over?
    Me? I read I couldn't have deli meat over the course of the 9 months. I cried -uncontrollably- because I couldn't have subway. I don't even like subway.
    Thanks hormones, this will be a fun ride.

I eat deli meat! I'm a rebel.

I haven't had any break downs yet.
    Last pregnancy I cried over brownie batter. It smelled wrong.....
  • Options
    My friend, who is almost 9 months pg, told me about her experience in labor and delivery trying to get the baby turned and I started crying for her right there in Starbucks
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Options
    Omg these stories are cracking me up! Last pregnancy I bawled for hours because I thought it was my job to adopt all the foster kids and how irresponsible it was to get preg when so many kids need a home.
  • Options
    I was watching YouTube videos yesterday of past Tony performances and started crying. It was so beautiful. And then I looked around to make sure no one was watching me... I felt like such a butthead! 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    I started crying in the grocery store to a James Taylor Song.....
  • Options
    I cried over something that my partnert said...in a dream!
  • Options
    I was in class today. My OB called me with a prescription for my nausea, I started crying. My teacher was like what's wrong and I'm like oh I just got some medicine, I'm good.

These stories
  • Options
    EmXaEmXa member
    I sobbed uncontrollabley because there is no space in our garage for my car since my DH keeps his 2 sports cars in there. I yelled at him that he just wanted me and the baby to freeze to death parking outside so he could marry his cars. The fact that I am only 6 weeks along and have plenty of time to move one of the cars shows how crazy hormones can be. It took an hour and a bowl of corn pops to calm me down.

• Options
    I had my first one today! I was spending the day with my mom. My man decided to do some work around the house, upgrades to electrical in the soon to be baby's room... He put in a fan with light which was so nice of him!! He sent me a picture of the fan he bought... And that's where I lost it! It was dark brown and I hated the color I pictured white to go with the other colors in the room... I couldn't believe I reacted like that! I cried saying it's so ugly you have to return... Wow I even hung up on him! It took me 10 mins to calm down have a snack to realized holy crap what was I thinking!!!!!! I called back and apologized :-) I figure I'll pick him up a pizza and a six pack on the way home. Lol
  • Options
    I was watching Discovery Channel a show called life and a mama reindeer lost its baby and then the baby died and I lost it for over 45 minutes to an hour uncontrollably crying
  • Options
    gmp450gmp450 member

I took ground beef out of the freezer for dinner. It didn't thaw in time, so I sat in the kitchen and cried. THEN my husband came in and tried to help cook.  I decided the beef looked like brains and refused to eat it.  These hormones are no joke! 

Laughing so hard. This is totally something I would do! =))
    I have just been snappy with DH so far, but he keeps making these faces like oh ok must be the hormones. Which makes me more mad bc it's not just the hormones you are also wrong! Lol
  • Options
    LierzaLierza member
    I had a doctor appt last week and I was late getting there because of traffic. Then I pulled into the parking garage and it said it was out of tickets so I had to back out and drive all around the hospital and ended up parking kind of far away.  After I parked I started crying uncontrollably and then I was mad at myself for crying over parking which made me cry more.  Then I felt really dumb because I had tears in my eyes when I finally made it to my appointment, but I'm sure they see that all the time lol.  I've also been just really angry at everything.  I feel bad for my poor husband.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gmp450 said:

I took ground beef out of the freezer for dinner. It didn't thaw in time, so I sat in the kitchen and cried. THEN my husband came in and tried to help cook.  I decided the beef looked like brains and refused to eat it.  These hormones are no joke! 

Laughing so hard. This is totally something I would do! =))
    I have just been snappy with DH so far, but he keeps making these faces like oh ok must be the hormones. Which makes me more mad bc it's not just the hormones you are also wrong! Lol
    HAHA! I am glad I'm not the only one! My poor DH- it's going to be a long 9 months! :)  
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• Options
    My husbands idea of straightening up is to throw everything in a box or bag and shove it somewhere. We've had multiple talks about this. Why even do it if you aren't going to put it where it goes?

Yesterday I was picking up toys in the living room and I found a bag with a bunch of toys randomly thrown in it. DH was on the couch and I said, "DH I'm going to effing kill you! Why do you do this?" Holding out the bag and in a really bitchy voice. He stared at me wide eyed and I burst out laughing. I laughed uncontrollably for about 5 minutes and then apologized. I'm never that bitchy but my hormones were raging and I found it hysterical. I think he was more confused about my non stop laughter.
  • Options
    These stories make me feel so much better :)
  • Options
    I sent my husband out to get crackers and ginger ale to help with my nausea. He came back with a whole bunch of other stuff. First I cried because he bought a healthy juice I like without me asking. I was touched he thought of it by himself. But then I realized he never got crackers or ginger ale so I cried harder.
  • Options
    Just the other night I had my first melt down. I was asking my dh to do something, I think call my brother to coordinate my bday or something. He kept saying he would do it the next day. I had already asked him 2 days in a row to do this so I went off on him while he was in the bathroom so I'm yelling at him from the living room, swearing at him. Then he says, frigging hormones. Now that just got me more upset and I started crying. When he came back out he asked if I was crying and I said yes. Then he goes on about the hormones, which I told him made me upset. He says you're not usually like this and idk I started crying and laughing at the same time. He's right...frigging hormones.
  • Options
    I haven't cried yet...but mood swings like nobody's business.  The other night we went out to dinner, my kids devoured the bread rolls on the table before I could get one, so my husband offered me his and my 12 yr old started to pout because she wanted it.  I became instantly hot and chucked it at her lol...  Did she eat it?  YES.  Did I apologize?  YES.  Did I get my roll?  No. :(  Such a sad story!

• Options
    MyelhsaMyelhsa member

My first also had to do with ground beef! I've been really watching what I'm eating so I called DH on my way home from the gym and asked him to cook 1/4 of the ground beef I had in the fridge. Came home to find out he cooked it all (he wanted the rest) and seasoned it with all kinds of weird stuff.

I cried in the bathroom for about ten minutes (blaming nausea for the hold up) because he didn't ask if he could eat my ground beef and because I didn't know how many calories were in his seasoning....
  • Options
    J3spJ3sp member
    edited May 2015
    I laughed so much! I would act so ridiculous and the bust out laughing because I realized how silly it was when pregnant with my first. We'll see how this one turns out. So far just irritated here and there but haven't lashed out...yet
  • Options
    J3spJ3sp member

My husbands idea of straightening up is to throw everything in a box or bag and shove it somewhere. We've had multiple talks about this. Why even do it if you aren't going to put it where it goes?

Yesterday I was picking up toys in the living room and I found a bag with a bunch of toys randomly thrown in it. DH was on the couch and I said, "DH I'm going to effing kill you! Why do you do this?" Holding out the bag and in a really bitchy voice. He stared at me wide eyed and I burst out laughing. I laughed uncontrollably for about 5 minutes and then apologized. I'm never that bitchy but my hormones were raging and I found it hysterical. I think he was more confused about my non stop laughter.

This is exactly something I would do!
  • Options
    LADIESSSS!!!! I am laughing so hard right now at all of these stories!!! I can't stop!! Tears are streaming down my face!! So hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!! :-)
  • Options
    I have gotten to the point where I just randomly cry... For nothing... I'll just be sitting on my bed and - bawls - . Nothing's wrong.
    I'm not a crier, people who cry often actually irritate me.
    I'm irritating myself. Great