July 2015 Moms
Options

Kings Island @ 33 weeks?!

so my hubby gets free tickets every year to kings island through his company and we want to go but I will be 33 weeks along.. Any suggestions as to what I can do their since rides are off limits. Has anyone been their before while pregnant?

Re: Kings Island @ 33 weeks?!

• Options
    No but I love kings island :) maybe you could go to the water park and lay out? They dont have to many baby rides that I would think you could ride im sure you know that if you go every year tho there all pretty intense
  • Options
    Yea the water park would be the best place to enjoy. Id look up the show calendar and see what shows you could attend and map out a route based on those Then you'd avoid unnecessary walking in circles and could also get a rotation of sitting/resting and a/c throughout the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was around that many weeks when we went to a water park for DD's 6th birthday. I hung out a lot in the shade reading, and spent time in the lazy river.
    Mama to two crazy kiddos
    J -- 9/04
    L -- 11/10
    E -- 7/15

• Options
    Kmommy5Kmommy5 member
    I went to the zoo once at 30 weeks, just be prepared to be able to rest some and stay hydrated. It should still be fine, though. But there may be a moment you think- wow this was a great idea! Not! .....Lol but you'll probably have a great day! :)
  • Options
    asun123asun123 member
    I have never heard of Kings Island so I had to look it up. (literally thought it was an island)
    Looks exhausting though! Drink lots of water!
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lay out by the pool + eat blue ice cream and funnel cake. Done. :)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers