April 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone TTC again?

Just curious.  I've been having major baby fever lately, but in my head, our plan suggests we wait til LO is closer to being 3.  My friends have a 2 year old, as of April, and are looking to start trying very soon.  Baby brain abounds...

Re: Anyone TTC again?

• Options
    Not now, but we have talked about trying starting in January or February. The next one will be our last, so it's kind of weird to think about
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The age gaps between our kids are 25 mos and 14 mos. We're hoping to take a little break before the next one. I need to catch up on sleep. I'm looking to start TTC in December. I just talked it over with DH, and we're thinking we'll have 2 more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Waiting for DH to say "Let's begin!".... I will be 36 next month so my clock is ticking (DH 3yrs younger). Realistically, we will probably start late Fall/early Winter (before the holidays). I have baby fever though!!! 
    Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Options
    I'm starting to feel it, but this is not the right time. The again, DH just turned 39, soooo... We had only planned on 2, but I always wanted 3, and now that the baby isn't such a baby (and our finances are in order) DH might be coming around.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options

The age gaps between our kids are 25 mos and 14 mos. We're hoping to take a little break before the next one. I need to catch up on sleep. I'm looking to start TTC in December. I just talked it over with DH, and we're thinking we'll have 2 more.

Wow, you deserve all the sleep you can get! I've always been too scared to have kids less than two years apart in age. I'm sure it has it's advantages too though.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. Have been TTC for the past few months. Hoping for a BFP soon!
  • Options
    We've talked about trying in six months or so. Wanted to settle back into normal for a bit :)
  • Options
    Yep, starting this month! Ovulating next week so DH is pretty excited!!!
  • Options
    Good luck to all those TTC :)

And congrats to those with BFPs!
  • Options
    smushi said:

Good luck to all those TTC :)

And congrats to those with BFPs!

This. And we will probably wait TTC till next summer. 3 year gap sounds manageable.
  • Options
    Talltrees82Talltrees82 member
    edited April 2015
    Waiting until 2016. I feel like I've found a balance between taking care of LO and doing things for myself, and I'm not ready to shake that up yet. Also I can't afford another year of maternity leave right now. And I've been busting my butt to lose the baby weight and want to enjoy the fruits of my labour for a bit!

ETA Congrats and good luck to everyone pregnant and trying! I'm excited for all of you :)
  • Options
    I'm with Cantwait and Talltrees.  I'd prefer to have a 3 to 3.5 year gap, but I'd like to have a babe around the same time frame if we can swing it.
  • Options
    Want to wait til lo is around 2 to try agaiN. It has been a tough 2 years, I need some sleep then we will be back at it :) I do get so sad looking back through pics, he was so little :(
  • Options
    I've wanted to TTC pretty much since giving birth last year.

However breast feeding is apparently great birth control for me! Still no pp period :( it's been almost two years!? Never thought I'd want it.., is rather just catch the first egg, get pregnant and go another couple years without it...

• Options
    Id like a 3-4 year age gap.... DH wants the gap to be a little closer. I just told him I for sure don't want to be pregnant in 2015 so we shall see what happens come next year!
  • Options
    There is almost 3 years between ds an dd. I really like that gap. I figure if we start trying in January and it takes us a few months like it has in the past there will be a similar gap between dd and the next one.
    Congratulations to all those already expecting!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to start trying in August, hoping to get pregnant in September-November... I really want a summer baby!
    Carolyn (33) & Steve (33) Married 1/28/12 DS 4/16/14 BFP 9/13/15~Due 5/20/16
  • Options
    smushismushi member
    We've decided to wait til next May to start trying again.  Nice to know I can booze it up/look hot til then, and yet still nice to know we can have a plan for things.  Crossing our fingers our bodies work similarly to LO 1.  Good luck to everyone else, on your BFPS and your potentials :)
  • Options
    smushismushi member
    @0jamielynn0 Oh lordy, I have Coke during the day and wine at night already ;)
  • Options
    Haha oh I do too! Which is probably why I survived this first year :). I'm talkin excessive amounts, with no guilt :)