Babies: 0 - 3 Months

frustration

Being a mom is a full time job but apparently to my husband I donth have a job .

Re: frustration

• Give him your "job" on a Saturday. Take your pump (if you are BF) & leave for 4-6 hours. Tell him, since my job is so easy then you get to do it today. It's no biggie so I'm sure you'll be fine. Pump some bottles over night & let him deal. Do it.

Get your hair done, eat a warm lunch & come back. I promise you he will change his tune when you get back. Let the reality trout-slap him.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• This argument is as old as time! No body likes to feel under appreciated. It's very toxic to a relationship. Explain to him all the things you do on a day to day basis in detail. Remind him that you work just as hard as him. He probably already knows somewhere deep down, but is just using it as an easy excuse.
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband is the same way, he expects a spotless house and everything done plus take care of our 3 kids! It's frustrating! I just want to punch him when he says that I need to do more! I agree with primrosemama! Show him what you do all day by leaving and letting him do it!
  • And he gets frustrated cuz he doesn't know how to sooth our son sometime and I can sooth him almost immediately. I told him you can't always just try two things and give up.
    I have issues lately with just letting him take care of him.Oh and seriously about to make a list of what I do!
  • And he gets frustrated cuz he doesn't know how to sooth our son sometime and I can sooth him almost immediately. I told him you can't always just try two things and give up.
    I have issues lately with just letting him take care of him.Oh and seriously about to make a list of what I do!

Let him learn.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Sometimes I don't think he wants to learn