May 2015 Moms

ROM QUESTION

Ok, so I'm not asking if I'm in labor, I'm just asking for experiences.

For stm+, when your water broke, what was it like afterwards?

I have already called l&d and following their instructions... but I was lying down and felt a little pop sensation, and seconds later my pants were wet. I've been leaking or peeing myself, (who knows) for the past hr... but when I DO pee, when I wipe its just clear mucous similar to snot. I lost my plug in chunks over the last week, and its much thinner and clearer than that when wiping.

L&d said to wait an hr and see if I soak a pad with fluid and to call back... we are having severe weather so I think its related to that as to waiting and seeing if I continue to leak. I however changed my pad within 20mins because I had a couple of good gushes and the feeling was just gross, this pad is wet and I'm starting to cramp, so I will be calling again shortly. Was just looking for experiences from others who had their waters break naturally because I had already been in labor for 6 hrs and had an epidural when they were broke by the dr with my first.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: ROM QUESTION

• Wahooooooooo mama! I would bet anything on it, your water totally broke!!! Go have that sweet baby and please update us when you can!! ❤️ ya girl!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • And that's exactly what happened with my water with LO, it wasn't this big dramatic gush like the times before. So excited for you!!!! Yay!!!!