July 2015 Moms

anyone having any pain/pressure at the bottom of your stomach at 30 weeks?

Re: anyone having any pain/pressure at the bottom of your stomach at 30 weeks?

• I'm due 7/13 but I will be having mine early I had been feeling pressure in the pelvic area I went to the hospital to find out I was in pre term labor , they were able to stop it but now I'm on bed rest , the baby could also be balled up and in position gl
  • I have been having pelvic pain for the past 2 months on and off some days are good some is not but what I am feeling is at the bottom of my belly hmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • Ya, I have been...I thought it was normal though...hmm...because the baby is getting bigger and putting more pressure. I don't know though, if you are really concerned about it, talk to your doctor :D
  • Mine has been on and off. It feels like sore muscles
  • If it's manageable pain (I use that very lightly) it could be round ligament. It stretches more and more as baby grows and can cause pain. And sometimes it's severe enough you have to breathe it out. Belly belts work well. If it's something more and consistent I'd go to L&D and get checked. You can never be to safe.
  • Thanks it's definitely manageable pain and I guess it could be round ligament pain
  • I do feel like the baby is putting more pressure on me and throughout the pregnancy I have carried the baby very low
  • I have been carrying low as well, I work 12 hr shifts and am on my feet for quite a bit of it and by the end I have a "pressure" feeling...more like a heaviness. Dr said its nothing to worry about unless it changes/worsens. He also suggested a support belt, I am currently 31w 4d :)
  • I'm also due July 11th! Anyway, I was having some pain too and my Dr said it is most likely my ligaments stretching.
  • dmh1687dmh1687 member
    Yes, I'm 30 weeks and having pretty severe round ligament pain on my right side only. It constantly hurts, but sometimes the pain will really surge. I'm a teacher and always on my feet so my doctor recommended a maternity support belt...hope it helps.
  • I'm due July 20th so I'm only 29 weeks but measuring 2 weeks further so baby girl could be here by the 4th... Lots of pressure and pain in bottom of belly and hips. She's gotta be long cause I feel everything when she stretches out. On this app says she could be almost 17 inches long. Gosh so far to go still haha.
  • Yes, I'm due July 10th. I have a feeling of pressure/muscle aching very low by the top of my pelvic bone, along the bottom ridge of belly (the area where there is a shadow when you look in the mirror) Almost feels like period cramps but more of a tightness. I assume it's normal. I have actually been carrying very high until now because I started with very strong/toned stomach muscles but I think the weight of the baby is now too great for my muscles to continue holding it up and they are giving up. :)
  • I'm due July 22nd and in the last week I've started to have pain down low in my belly by the top of my pelvic bone. Some days it is very uncomfortable but seems to get better after I've been awake awhile and I move around. 

• Also, I bought the Belly Bandit support belt, the Upsie Belly, around 20 weeks. I was working around the house this weekend and started getting the low belly pain pretty bad and thought I would give it a try. I didn't really find that it did much for me. Maybe there is another brand that works better or would be more comfortable? I almost felt like this particular pain, the low pressure, got worse because it was constricting the area that was already sore. It made my back feel better though.

• About every couple of weeks I get a quite sharp pain in my lower right abdomen that lasts about 24hrs and then the next week I noticed my belly has popped out quite a bit... My midwife said it is round ligament pain. I've also noticed over the last couple of weeks when I do even low intensity exercise (like a 1-1.5hr walk) my hips are really sore and I feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen... Just from the additional weight of the baby.
  • LAO12LAO12 member
    I have
    RayRayy86 said:

Also, I bought the Belly Bandit support belt, the Upsie Belly, around 20 weeks. I was working around the house this weekend and started getting the low belly pain pretty bad and thought I would give it a try. I didn't really find that it did much for me. Maybe there is another brand that works better or would be more comfortable? I almost felt like this particular pain, the low pressure, got worse because it was constricting the area that was already sore. It made my back feel better though.

I have been wearing the cradle since 20 weeks ( 30 weeks with twins) and LOVE it. I truly believe it is the reason I am not in bed rest yet And still working 12 hr shifts. I am measuring 37 weeks, both babies over 3lbs each. The belt is not fashionable but I don't care.
    *** Siggy warning ***

DH: 31 normal
    Me: 31 tubal disease
    Married 2011
    TTC 2012
    Clomid x 2 with OBGYN: BFN
    IF testing 2013: blocked left tube, low AMH
    March 2014: Ectopic rupture, emergency surgery and D&C.  Absent left tube and now closed right tube
    October 2014: IVF with ICSI #1 - BFP (17r/14icsi/12f - 2ET 10/27; 7 frosties; Nov7 beta #1= 806; Nov10 beta #2= 2738; TWINS!!!!!  EDD late June/early July 2015)

• Look into the Curad Belly Band. $14 on amazon, works like a charm. Very satisfied.
  • I noticed when I'm going on walks, my lower abdomen tightens... Not like BH where everything tightens/hardens. I stop, rest, drink some water, and continue... But the episodes are increasing... Anyone else?

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Yeah, I have the same thing and have for the past couple of weeks :( some days are better than others but I get it daily
  • Im due 7/12/15 , ive been having a similar pain to the point where i can't walk sometimes but it goes away after using the bathroom or stretching
  • I have had round ligament pain but only if I stand up too quick or move a wierd way - worst getting out of bed. But this goes away within 20 secs after it happens. Last week I had such terrible cramping like menstrual cramps for 3 hours. My doc said it was likely contractions (not bh contractions- these are typically not painful). She said if it ever happens again I should go to l and d to be checked. I was just lucky they stopped on their own.