Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

2»

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    I broke down and POAS... BFN.  I'm only DPO7.  Womp Womp!  Oh well, I didn't expect a BFP anyways. 
    Me: 33 DH: 36
    Married: June 2013
    BFP- Nov 2015

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -2,-1,+1

Testing:  Took another test this morning.  The line is still faint, but compared to last nights test it is darker (yes, I pulled last nights test out of the bathroom trash can and for good measure I pulled an older one out as well).  Time to pull out the big guns and buy a FRER.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:  Nothing so far today.  I think earlier issues were the result of the sinusitis and the drugs. :)

GTKY: I would have to say, " Do these pants make me look crazy?" 

I came to this thread just to see about your update! Fx!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SpalexSpalex member
    edited April 2015
    Hurray for your pre-FRER bfp @heawilliams !

*Month/Cycle: 2/2

*CD/DPO: 25/8

*Timing: -3,-1,0

*Testing Plans: 3 bfns, test everyday til AF unless I get bored

*Symptoms/rants/raves/chart stalks: My ute feels all sorts of annoying. Fx though...

*GTKY: What would you name your autobiography? "Chili Dogs for Everyone: A Memoir"
    Me: 31 DH: 30
    Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • Options
    I was snooping on the January BMB (my secret hobby is laughing while reading the BMB's) and I realized that half the women on there haven't even tested to see if they are pregnant! WTH!!
    Me: 24  DH: 25
    Married 2010
    TTC #1
    PCOS
  • Options
    FX for you @heawilliams!!!!
  • Options
    FemShep said:

*Month/Cycle: 1/1

*CD/DPO: 23/10

*Timing: -3, -2, -1

*Testing Plans: BFN this morning, I'll keep testing every morning until AF shows. Thank heaven for cheapie Wondfos.

*Symptoms/rants/raves/chart stalks: Except for being crazy hungry, I feel really.....normal.

*GTKY: What would you name your autobiography? What a great question! I'd name mine, "Luckier Than You Know". I've had some crazy ups and downs in my life, but I can't help but feel very lucky with how it's turning out.

FX @heawilliams for your test this morning! And thinking of you as well @rel1988

You're sweet!! BFN for me this morning. I want to eat everything too!! Can we have a taco party??

DD#1 born 3/28/16

• Options
    angc4angc4 member
    Congrats @heawilliams !!
    28, DH - 30 
    Married 10/04/14 
    TTC since 1/1/15
    BFP 5/28/15
    MC 6/9/15
    BFP#2 9/21/15 - EDD 5/20/16
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats @heawilliams ! Happy and healthy 9mo!
  • Options
    @rel1988
    I'm game!

****************************************************************************************************
  • Options
    Congrats @heawilliams!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 10/19/13

TTC #2!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    cattlebridecattlebride member
    edited May 2015

I was snooping on the January BMB (my secret hobby is laughing while reading the BMB's) and I realized that half the women on there haven't even tested to see if they are pregnant! WTH!!

Haha so does that mean we can go give them lots of good albeit perhaps snarky advice ;-)go POAS ladies

*edit for a spell check
  • Options
    FemShepFemShep member
    Congrats @heawilliams that's wonderful! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
  • Options
    ememohememoh member
    Congrats, @heawilliams, I loved your post! ;-)

*Month/Cycle: 1

*CD/DPO: 19/5

*Timing: -3,-1,0

*Testing Plans: 10DPO...hopefully. (I feel like I'm going to make it through the weekend for sure, but I have a feeling I'm going to be really tempted to test on Monday/9DPO which is a little ridiculous, I know, but...I have 5 cheapies, 1 CB digital, and will have 2-3 FRER to use, so by the time I run out testing once a day I'll either have my period or a BFP). 

*Symptoms/rants/raves/chart stalks: Had another headache today. Thinking it's caffeine-related because I had my first soda in about a week and noticed afterward my headache was gone :-)

*GTKY: What would you name your autobiography? "Shit Happens". It's a pretty good life motto, IMO. I try not to read too much into the sucky things in life and instead chalk them up as "shit happens." Then I could have chapters titled "Here's the Shit That Happened To Me When I Was A Kid" and "Here's the Good Shit I Wish Happened But Hasn't So Far," etc. ;-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@kirkie928 It's when you had sex in relation to your O day. For instance, -1 = the day before O, and 0 = the day of O. If you're not sure you've O'd, you could technically post on the Waiting to O thread (might be WTO) for today instead. If you think you did O but don't know for sure because you aren't temping, etc., then you won't be able to estimate your timing, other than just saying something like sex every day or every other day or whatever. Does that make sense?

Thanks! That does make sense. I'm sorry to post on the wrong board, I'm still new. I have been reading TCOYF all weekend though so hopefully no more newbie mistakes =)
    I am 27, DH is 26.
    We have been married since September 28, 2013.
    We had our first child, Zoey, February 7, 2016.

images 300168