1st Trimester
Options

Week 7 and extreme nausia but no throwing up

Hey guys, 1st pregnancy 7 weeks today and INSANELY bad nausia all day every day. Not actually throwing up but feeling so bad that not even prescription pills are helping. Tried all sorts of home remedies and eating small portions etc. Anyone else in the same situation?

Re: Week 7 and extreme nausia but no throwing up

• Options
    Yup. I am in the same boat. Barely throw up but I gag and dry heave all day and just want to lay down. Some days are better than others and I haven't figured out why or what I'm doing on those days.
  • Options
    Yup right here since week 6. Week 9 now and it hasn't gotten any better. Fingers crossed it gets better soon. I am really struggling at work (I'm a teacher) and have left early several times in the past few weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same thing with me. I don't vomit (NO. NONE OF THAT. I _DON'T_ VOMIT.) but i have been spending the last few days with nausea and general food aversion along the lines of a mild hangover. 

Even things i crave make me feel sick if i think about eating them. Most of my cravings are currently things i want to smell, not eat. 
  • Options
    I spent the first 10 weeks not puking at all no matter how hard I tried I couldn't vet anything up but I constantly felt nauseous, welcome to week eleven where I can't stop puking or stop having diarrhea. This pregnancy is so different from my first
  • Options
    I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and have been like this for 2 weeks. I work in the medical field and it makes it hard to talk to my patients but I have found something that sort of helps. Peppermint, either a candy or gum will help with my nausea. I hope it works for you guys.