May 2015 Moms

Nauseous

Has anyone else been experiencing nausea at this stage? I am due today and for the past week I have been nauseous on and off every day. I am a STM but this has been nothing like my first.

Re: Nauseous

• Yes, they don't tell you that the lovely nausea from your first trimester will make another appearance towards the end, for me it's accompanied bu cravings too!
  • lecolby1lecolby1 member
    edited May 2015
    I have had this starting around week 35. Didn't have it in my first pregnancy either. It mostly happens on an empty stomach.
  • Loading the player...
  • danibiidanibii member
    I have all the nausea.

Search "nausea" below-- post where others say they also have it, should comfort you.

• I have nausea too. I'm 36 weeks and have had it for two weeks now!
  • Yep, I had a bit of nausea Friday night, and an urgent craving for watermelon yesterday.  At this point, I don't even question whether it's pregnancy related -- I just assume *everything* is. :)
  • I have had nausea for two days and it is awful. I am 39+1 and I am hoping this baby comes so it stops! Plus my baby is still so high up that my ribs and stomach have no room!!! Awful!
  • I had severe nausea starting at 34w2d. Ended up delivering at 35w4d. Dr said nausea can be a sign of labor... As a FTM, I had no idea.