Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Boon Flair Highchair

I believe I posted this in the wrong place earlier so I'm putting it here, as well.

If you have this highchair what are your thoughts? It's mainly appealing to me because it doesn't have any fabric (whoever started that trend is on my list!), but is the tray a decent size and is the chair well built as a whole? The reviews I have read so far are either glowing or scathing saying parts of the chair broke soon after purchase.

In addition I am considering buying the coconut/tangerine color combination but worry that the tangerine might turn out to be neon highlighter orange instead of just orange. Can anyone comment on this? I plan to order online (Prime shipping!) and because who has time to go to an actual store to buy a highchair!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
susannah mary. 11/14

Re: Boon Flair Highchair

• Options
    Hello. Sorry I can't add much as I have the green and silver chair and baby is still too little to use it. The colors are very bright so I would imagine orange will be.
  • Options
    I have that high chair and think it is great. Easy to clean. Rolls around on wheels which is great if you have tile or hardwood. The orange is orange - not highlighter orange.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE this high chair.  We are on Child #2 (who just turned a year old), and the high chair has held up perfectly.  The orange is not too bright.  The tray's size is fine.  No complaints!