Third-Party Reproduction
Options

*third-party reproduction check-in* april 26th

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates are welcome as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! 

*PLEASE NOTE: Board etiquette - please post a warning in message with BFPs announcements.
Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? 
QOTW: If you had a time machine, where and when would you go?

Currently Cycling/Scheduled
@mm29 – DEg/DS – Transferred 2 embies 4/24.  Beta 5/4.  
@ophelia nightly – DS – Welcome!! GL with your DS IUI!!
@allisonelizabethRN- DS – Welcome!! GL during the dreaded 2WW!! 
@refeek1 – DEg – FET #4 underway tentative transfer May 22nd. GL friend!!

Waiting to Cycle
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Has AF has shown her ugly face. I'm so happy to hear the adoption is going well. FX for everything!!
@Km672 – DEg/DS – on break, consulted Dr. KK. I've always enjoyed living life outside of IF.  I hope it's been therapeutic for you!! I've heard great things about CA C.onceptions.  GL!!
@Jzyla - GL on your donor search!!
@Love4Labs326 – DEm/IP-GS – Welcome back!! Good luck with your new path!
@smedina8 - IP-GS – Welcome!!! 
@Thespis7 – DS – IUI #7-BFN (((Huge hugs)))
@2MamazInSeattle – DEg/DS – TTC # 2 – BFN. (((Huge hugs)))
@chicagobride07 – DEg – Decisions are so hard. GL with your next steps
@ceemonkey – DEg/DS – (((Huge hugs))) Thinking of you and your DH during this difficult time!
@Klang14 – DEg – Welcome!!! I hope AF showed her ugly face.

Donors/GC’s/Surrogates
@CinciSurro – GC – BFP!! EDD 8/4/15. Twin Girls!! 

Pregnant!
@1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15 - It’s a GIRL!!! You are getting so close!!!
@IRR - IP-GC -EDD 7/23/15 - It’s a GIRL!!! 
@CinciSurro – GC – BFP!! EDD 8/4/15. Twin Girls!! So sweet to hear the IP are visiting.  I love that you play audio files to my belly of them reading books to the girls.
@KevinandJesse – IP-GC -EDD 7/19/15. It's a boy!! OMG only 12 more weeks!!
@itzkoa01– IP-GC  Good luck!!

Parenting
@DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14! We haven't heard from you in a while, any updates?
@e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013! 
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son! Baby G
@2MamazinSeattle – DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise born on 8/21/14!!
::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: *third-party reproduction check-in* april 26th

• Options

Hello. 

@mm29- I'm hoping all went well! 

AFM:  I started Lupron Friday and take my last BCP Tuesday.  I am scheduled for my baseline on 5/5.

QOTW:  I would like to go back to my 20's.  Happier times.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Options

Thanks for doing the checkin @mm29 !

Pregnancy wise - everything is going to be expected - a few little scares with some nasty BH and some bad round ligament pain due to growing tummy. Other than that everything is going well. Get to see LO wednesday for an ultrasound!!! So that's exciting!! 12 week countdown!!! So exciting!

We spend the weekend at ocean city, MD and had a wonderful relaxing time. Bad news is we lost two chickens over the weekend :( so sad! I think they just weren't prepaired for the cold spell we had. total bummer.

QOTW: Maybe for the first time in my life I wouldn't go anywhere, my right now is a pretty awesome place to be! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KevinandJesseKevinandJesse member
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    @mm29- FX!!  eep!
    @refeek1 -- FX this is it-

@kevinandjesse - so exciting, praying everything is perfecto!

backaches and some normal swelling, so behind on nesting but I actually feel ready if that makes sense. Appt tomorrow to see how big she is . I was 1 cm dilated last week... 

did maternity photos yesterday! shiz is so getting real. very excited to see her and hold her but also nervous about the huge tasks and sleep deprivation.

QOTW: prob stay right here it feels pretty perfect-

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Great appointment today! everything checked out perfectly on the u/s! Happy to see that after his head measurements in the 20w a/s came back in the 8th percentile - this u/s showed in the 24th percentile!! whoot whoot! LO is growing :)
  • Options
    @KevinandJesse yeah on the baby news!! Sorry for the chickens