December 2015 Moms

Any Moms-to-be in the St. Louis area?

My husband and I just moved here from Dallas last summer and now we are expecting. We don't have a ton of friends with children. We would love to get to know people in the same stage of life in the area! 

Re: Any Moms-to-be in the St. Louis area?

• We live in the St. Louis area! We just bought a house in O'Fallon, MO.
  • raevanbraevanb member
    I have some friend's that work in O'Fallon! We are downtown right now but in the process of looking for houses. 
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great! Do you have any other children or is this your first? This is our first (and second) and we are having twins! It's going to be quite the adventure :)
  • raevanbraevanb member
    this is our first! I'm only 6 weeks along so I have a couple weeks before our doctor appt. Twins are so exciting!!! My husband wants twins so bad, to "get it over with" haha. 
  • My husband wants a big family, and I only wanted 2. We kind of settled on 3 but I told him if we have two boys, I'm not trying again. Haha he is hoping at least one of ours is a girl!
  • Hey ladies. I am in St. Louis, too. We live in south city and I work out at a school in wildwood. This is our first baby. I'm 8w 2d today. Crossing all things for a healthy baby! Glad to see there are some of you close by!
  • I'm across the river in the Metro East. St Louis is a great place to raise kids, you'll love it here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Fenton this is my boyfriend and I's first baby :) im 7 weeks and 1 day
  • My husband and I are planning a move to St. Louis next March! Little bean will be 4 months. Looks like we are going to rent downtown for a bit so DH can walk to work and we will only need one car. I'm excited but nervous to move away from my family, but I hear it's a great city!
  • My husband and I also live in the St. Louis area. We're actually moving into a new house in St. John today! Welcome to St. Louis!
  • Also here in the city! Would love to connect.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow look at all the local ladies!
  • raevanbraevanb member
    It's exciting to see so many of us on here! What OB-GYN are ya'll using? My first appt is next Thursday with Wash U's OB team. I can't wait!!! 
  • I'm in Saint Louis city in Dogtown right by Forest Park! 6 weeks 1 day. First baby! So stoked! I'm always available for fun stuff to do in the city!
  • raevanbraevanb member
    My husband and I are starting to house hunt in Benton Park, Tower Grove areas. Maybe South City. We should all plan to get together at some point since the weather is getting nice! 
  • I'm a nanny in Tower Grove! Awesome area of you like city living!
  • We love south city. Quiet neighborhood and great neighbors. My husband and I lived in NYC for 12 years, so we miss being able to walk everywhere, but there are a few places within walking distance.

Would love to hook up with all you STL mamas! I know there is a STL moms group that a friend belongs to. I'll get the info since we will soon be able to join that club ;)
  • cpeshekcpeshek member
    I use the Wash U OB team and they're fantastic. They've been my OBs for both my previous kids too
  • Hi ladies! Im in south city also! Im due Dec 1st. I see the team at West End Ob/Gyn
  • Hi everyone!! STLian here too!! Grew up in Webster Groves & currently in the process of moving in with my bf in Affton. FTM here as well!! How exciting that there are so many!!

SaveSave
  • We close on our new house off Delor, in South Hampton neighborhood on the 18th!!! Sooo excited! just had our 12 week ultrasound yesterday at WashU! Baby B is growing like a weed! I'm so excited that there are a few of us living in South City!