Colorado Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Lutheran?

Im trying to weigh my options with hospitals... Im 33 weeks 4 days and its way past time to pick a hospital. My obgyn has privileges at Lutheran but i have heard mixed reviews about them as well. Any STM deliver here??

Re: Anyone deliver at Lutheran?

• Options
    I work at Lutheran and it is awesome.  I've also had several friends deliver there and have nothing but great things to say about the entire process.  SCL, which is the parent company of Lutheran, is working on getting the UNICEF Baby Friendly designation for all of its hospitals and the sister hospital Good Sam is the only one in the Denver area to already have it.  I'm delivering at St. Joe's since that's where my OB is, but if I wasn't already in love with my OB I would have switched to deliver at Lutheran.

• Options
    Sunshine4020Sunshine4020 member
    edited April 2015
    @backwoodsbarbie2k15 I am going to deliver at Lutheran within the next month.  So far (classes, a tour, a short stint in L&D) I have been really impressed with everything.  The staff, the facilities, the ideology.  I have had a great experience thus far!  Also I have multiple friends/family members who have delivered here and have nothing bad to say.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    alexap0810alexap0810 member
    edited April 2015
    @backwoodsbarbie2k15 I delivered at Lutheran in 2012 and plan on delivering there again in November.  (I was also born at Lutheran 30 years ago along with my 5 brothers/sisters.) Of course a lot has changed in that time.  The maternity floor has all been redone within the last few years.  Beautiful and comfortable.  We loved it!  Best wishes for an awesome delivery! 
  • Options
    I haven't delivered yet but when I do it will be a Lutheran. It looks like a great place.