January 2016 Moms

Question about the app

Does anyone know how to change my default birth club from December to January? January wasn't an option when I joined and now I can't figure out how to change it.

Best Answer

Answers

• Nevermind, found it on the all forums tab. Jan 16 doesn't yet exist on there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thought i was going crazy - i cant see it on the app either. Ready for it to be on there. Hello!!
  • For some reason, I have to go to the Dec 2015 BMB, then at the very top I hit "The Bump Month Clubs".  Our month is towards the bottom.  Hope this helps.

BumpAdmin - is there a way we can add 2016 to the list of default "My Birth Club".

Thanks in advance. :)
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know you can now find the January 2016 Birth Month Club on the app. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions.

Thank you!
  • BumpAdmin said:

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know you can now find the January 2016 Birth Month Club on the app. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions.

Thank you!
    I still can only get to it by going through another BMB first.  It's not on the main page list and it still doesn't come up as an option for default.  
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1: April 2015
    BFP: 4/25/15
    EDD: 1/5/16
  • Yeah I can't see it without going through another board first either.

@BumpAdmin
  • MiliskaMiliska member
    Yay! It's working now!
  • Miliska said:

Yay! It's working now!

Weird - I'm still not seeing it as a default option for "My Birth Month"
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Miliska said:

Yay! It's working now!

Weird - I'm still not seeing it as a default option for "My Birth Month"
    me either and I even tried restarting my phone.  
  • MiliskaMiliska member
    Really? The app guy replied to my email an hour ago and said I would have to log out of my account then log back in to see it, but I didn't even have to do that for it to work. Maybe logging out then back in would work for you?
  • Miliska said:

Really? The app guy replied to my email an hour ago and said I would have to log out of my account then log back in to see it, but I didn't even have to do that for it to work. Maybe logging out then back in would work for you?

That totally worked.  Once I logged back in, the next couple of months were there.  Thanks!!
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Miliska said:

Yeah!  Thank you. 
  • Yay! Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MiliskaMiliska member

Miliska said:

That totally worked.  Once I logged back in, the next couple of months were there.  Thanks!!
    Awesome! :-)
  • MiliskaMiliska member

Miliska said:

Yeah!  Thank you. 
    :-)
  • Oohh! I will try it!
  • adcc43adcc43 member
    It is finally working!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker