August 2015 Moms
Options

Pelvic pressure??

I've been having pelvic pressure the past few days and it hasn't gotten any better...is anyone else having this?? I called my OB but waiting for a call back...just wanted to see if anyone else had the same thing

Re: Pelvic pressure??

• Options
    Yeah, i get that too especially if im a little backed up, or maybe its baby is a weird position
  • Options
    I am experiencing lots of pressure. It is very noticiable in the mornings.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's pretty uncomfortable huh?/: I still haven't heard back from my OB
  • Options
    Yes! Feels like horrible period cramps or terrible gas pains but nothing makes it better :( anyone finding relief?
  • Options
    It happens to me when baby is pressing. He then changes when I lay down or ask him to move by shoving him. :)
  • Options
    My doctor said that pain will pretty much be around for the rest of my pregnancy. He said it is due (at least in my case) to my pelvis getting ready for birth and widening out. Plus, baby is head down now so it feels different from before he was in this position.
  • Options
    My pelvis feels pressure/discomfort in the bottom back of my pelvis.. The best way I can describe it is that I feel like my butt is going to fall off. It's so weird.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Options
    Yes I have this pain to - like your Dr said, it the pelvic bones expanding! Such fun! I found cycling not the bike at the gym helps releive the pain.
  • Options
    It depends on what kind of pressure.
    Once week 25 hit for me, I started to get Pelvic Girdle pain. Apparently there are joints in your hip bones and in the front of your pubic bone that are nomrally very rigid. The hormone Relaxin begins to loosen everything up, which can cause additional pain.
    For me, every time I first stand up from sitting or laying down a while, the front of my pubic bone (and hips) aches. The weight of our uterus only adds to the pain, so I am expecting it to get worse-not anything unmanageable though! I have read that making sure you do pelvic tilt exercises helps.
  • Options
    navssonavsso member
    That's exactly what I'm feeling too
  • Options
    Well seeing how my little guy likes to get comfy right there, I have CONSTANT pelvic pressure. He doesn't want to move up Lol he seems pretty content where he is.