1st Trimester
Options

Early days

Hi all. Just wanted to say hi. I'm new on this site. Still very early days and very excited! Enjoy the day!

Re: Early days

• Options
    Me too!! I'm five weeks and three days and just want to shout from the mountain tops that I'm expecting.. Hope I'm not the only one who feels like this lol
  • Options
    No I think there is alot of ladies that will like to shout it out to everyone! I know I'd like too! :D We're so blessed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! Only four weeks and five days and I'm over the moon! I can't wait to tell everyone!!
  • Options
    me too! 4.5 weeks with number two I've already told some family 
  • Options
    Is everyone's weeks based on their LMP?  I just ask because I did with mine, but my HCG levels are putting me between 3-4 weeks, but my LMP would be 5 weeks 5 days.  I'm at risk for an ectopic so I am trying my hardest not to get excited.  I've had cramping and spotting.  I would love to be able to get excited and shout it from the mountains.  Just scared to death.  This is number two with my DS being almost 4.5 years old.
  • Options
    By my LMP I'm 5 weeks and 5 days! Or 4 weeks! We will see in a few weeks at my first appt!!!! I want to but don't want to scream it! I'm going to try and wait for a gender first!!