December 2015 Moms

Edited. Welcome to the fun zone

2»

Re: Edited. Welcome to the fun zone

• I would love to do this to about 50 different people today.

OMG!! This is awesome!  I almost spit out my water.

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• @313Meg omg that gif of the little boy and the mail slot had me rolling! Lol
  • Loading the player...

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• 313Meg said:

im always up for a gif party!!image

This is amazing!!!!
  • MoreKittensMoreKittens member
    edited April 2015
    Nooo In edit mode it shows the Ryan Gosling clapping gif. Dammit.

HAHA! Now that I've achieved something for the day, I can go back to resting and vomiting and not feel guilty.
    "Good for her! Not for me." - Amy Poehler

Pregnancy Ticker

• Looks i totally missed a lot of things, but i gotta say, ain't nothing like a good gif party. Makes the day go faster. 
  • U ladies made me lol at work. Love it! I for one love the light hearted posts.
  • Thank you for the Paarrrtaaay!!!! Just what we all needed.
  • nik6499 said:

I don't think you should apologize for having a little fun. People can keep posting about cramps, and twins, and spotting and I'll keep ignoring them and enjoying the hell out of you guys!!!!!!! Guess what, I've had pregnancy complications multiple times I'm a G5P1, you do the math. I don't come here for medical advice, I pay a very little man a seriously large amount of money to work on those issues. I love you girls I'm totally down for gif parties no more of

Warn away

I think that's part of my problem. I'm high risk. I've had a miscarriage. Some of these posts just remind me how scared I am. I'd rather have fun with a bunch of new internet friends who are going through the same thing.

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • rmj28rmj28 member

nik6499 said:

I don't think you should apologize for having a little fun. People can keep posting about cramps, and twins, and spotting and I'll keep ignoring them and enjoying the hell out of you guys!!!!!!! Guess what, I've had pregnancy complications multiple times I'm a G5P1, you do the math. I don't come here for medical advice, I pay a very little man a seriously large amount of money to work on those issues. I love you girls I'm totally down for gif parties no more of

Warn away

I think that's part of my problem. I'm high risk. I've had a miscarriage. Some of these posts just remind me how scared I am. I'd rather have fun with a bunch of new internet friends who are going through the same thing.
    This.
    I'm high risk, too.. With two losses previously.
    I love all of you and this is what I needed after a very stressful day. Party on!
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • rmj28rmj28 member
    nik6499 said:

I was hoping somebody would post this. I was just about to go look for these.. Lmao.
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    OMG I am giffing it up tonight, I might need an intervention
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    edited May 2015
    Just spent 5 minutes looking for this post because I don't want to read the others. Oh crap its Late No wonder all my fun friends went to bed, why am I awake... Darn it

BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015