August 2015 Moms

feeling amazed ☺

22wks 5days and today I've felt my baby girl kick for the first time . best feeling in the world xx

Re: feeling amazed ☺

• Yayyy! Congrats! Isn't it the neatest feeling?! My little princess has been swirling around for about 10 days and I'm loving every minute of it. It still takes some getting used to, but I swear, ir never ceases to amazing me! I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in 3 months, but I'll take it!
    Laura
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    I was telling DH today that my little girl
    Was actually tickling my insides today with her flips and turns. It still is so weird feeling though. Wait til about 24/25 weeks. That baby will be all over the place. Just a wonderful feeling. I used to couldn't wait til every doctors appt to know she was ok in there. When you can feel them it's such a relief!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree I love feeling her flip around move
  • This is probably the best part about being pregnant! Wait til your SO can feel her too. It's pretty awesome :-)
  • It is definitely reassuring to feel the kicks. And I've learned baby girls kick schedule. I know at almost 23wks it's not consistent but she is for whatever reason. And it saves my sanity. Lol I truly enjoy her kicks... Most of the time sometimes she kicks or punches a certain way that actually hurts