August 2015 Moms

How many can't wait until this pregnancy is over???

August can't come fast enough...3 more months. So happy tomorrow starts May!!!!

Re: How many can't wait until this pregnancy is over???

• Loading the player...
  • victoriaaa1victoriaaa1 member
    edited April 2015
    I absolutely cannot wait I just want my baby here already so he can be in my arms! Although I love him in my belly I know I will miss it but can August 11th come any sooner!?
  • I have been sick this entire pregnancy, sleeping is difficult, and the list goes on. I want to get this kid out of me so I can meet her and and hopefully end the constant nausea.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ten17ten17 member
    My first was a May baby and that was perfect. So not looking forward to being pregnant all summer. And I already feel huge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm both ready for august and not ready. We still have things to get like a car seat, crib sheets, more clothes etc. But I am ready to have my body back and feel mostly normal again.
  • Sooo over it. Although he just started kicking hard enough that I can feel it outside my belly and I love that!! But I'm done being pregnant lol.
  • gmd88gmd88 member
    Yup. 9 months is a long time.
  • 99 days til due!! Double digits!!!!!
  • I have had a very rocky pregnancy. I always assumed I would have this magical, blissful, beautiful experience and life defiantly slapped me with a reality check. lol. I have had morning sickness since day one, and every few weeks there is some new stress added on to the pregnancy. Being on bed rest has really tested my sanity. ::Sigh:: it sucks because when i'm having my good days, I really don't mind being pregnant. At all actually. I can't even say that I cant wait for it to be over, but I definitely am happy that we are on the home stretch. Since my doctor predicted I may go preterm, every week that goes by I feel like I take another deep breath because baby is one week stronger, bigger, and more ready to come into the world.
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Kelsie07UlmerKelsie07Ulmer member
    edited April 2015
    We're living through a complete kitchen renovation right now (which is hell with a toddler). So I haven't been able to get anything done in the nursery yet. Which makes me super nervous about August getting close. However, I am over pregnancy! I'm tired of being tired, and sick, and uncomfortable. So in that sense yes, I'm ready.
  • Absolutely. It's really not all that magical for me.
  • lynp3lynp3 member
    Glad I'm not alone :)
  • I just want it over so I can hold her. 2nd tri has been great to me and I love the baby kicks and having her to myself but I wanna hold her and kiss her
  • Omg me! Love my babies but this is so it for me. I can't wait to own my body again after August. I can't freakin wait.

• Meh, I definitely don't "love being pregnant". If I said that, I'd be straight up lying. However, I don't necessarily want it to be August just yet. I have some more prep to do for DD but most importantly this is the last pregnancy for me. I remember the first week after having DS I missed being pregnant. Yep. I missed my miserable pregnancy. It was so weird because I never thought I would feel that way.

So yes, for me, August can slow its roll :)
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Don't get me wrong, after some struggles, I'm finally having my rainbow baby and I am very grateful for it. But...

I'm ready, because I'm ready to be moved into our new place, hoping we can actually find/get one by then and have ours sold by then. And I'm tired of arguing with DH all the damn time. He's never been around pregnant women, he was the older sibling in his family but he was babied his entire life, and it's not helping me out at all when he keeps wanting everything his way. And I'm ready for a drink! I'm also interested to see how my mom is going to be once the baby comes. She's been very uninvolved pretty much the whole pregnancy, which I think is weird since she was strict and overprotective my whole life. And the last few years she's been bugging me about grandchildren. This will be her first one, and yet my MIL has been way more helpful than my mother has. It's just weird.
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    I get so tired of people saying how they enjoyed every second of pregnancy. Geez. I threw up until 19 weeks. Now I've had a rash on my torso since 21 weeks and it's miserable. I have no clothes to wear. Heartburn is real. So is rl pain. Very thankful for this baby though and really want August to be here fast so I can meet her.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love being pregnant.  Every second of it has been easy, but I know that everyone is not so lucky.  So I will be grateful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love every minute of it we have waited so long to be pregnant I am enjoying, everything about it whether it is pleasant or not .
  • Don't get me wrong, my pregnancy has not come without troubles. My nausea was so bad that I dropped 25 pounds in about 13 weeks. I was terrified for my baby's health. I've had rashes, fainted, flaking skin, growing pains that had me in tears, depression that had me seriously concerned, and repeat infections. BUT with all that said, I still love being pregnant. I love seeing my body adapt to support another life. Not every woman is given the chance to carry their own baby. Is it awful sometimes? Absolutely. But that doesn't change how I feel. I am overwhelmed with gratitude each day that passes that I am one day closer to having a healthy baby, another thing not everyone gets. Its all about perspective. :)
  • Baby2HGBaby2HG member
    Can't wait for this little guy to come out
  • We're living through a complete kitchen renovation right now (which is hell with a toddler). So I haven't been able to get anything done in the nursery yet. Which makes me super nervous about August getting close. However, I am over pregnancy! I'm tired of being tired, and sick, and uncomfortable. So in that sense yes, I'm ready.

Let me just say... I stressed about not having the nursery done with my first, then once he came he spent the first few months in our room anyways lol. His room was a clothes storage space for a while and not used for much else.

As far as the pregnancy, I'm itching for August just so I can feel like myself again... be active again. But I also know a baby outside the body is a lot more work than one inside!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pregnancy isn't the best thing ever, since I feel more like a gremlin huffing and puffing with greasy hair and acne rather than a fertility goddess glowing and looking awesome. Howevever, I am not ready yet.. since I have some things I want to do before baby arrives. I don't feel prepared at all! 
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I am so over being pregnant. I knew I wouldn't be one of those people who loves being pregnant. And I have to take shots every night which doesn't help. I'm glad i have had the experience, just wish it was a little shorter. Really ready to feel like myself again and meet our baby girl!
  • gmd88gmd88 member
    @carleyec93 I think it's really cool that you feel this way. I work as an engineer and I still have to go out onconstruction sites and as if it's not hard enough for women, I feel really uncomfortable as a pregnant woman. I wish I could feel the way you do. outside of work in not uncomfortable but it's definitely an odd feeling at work.
  • I am thrilled to be pregnant and can't wait to hold my little girl but yes, August can't get here fast enough for me!
  • Nice to see I'm not the only one who's over being pregnant.

My pregnancy hasn't been too bad but I am so ready for August and for my baby girl to be here. I'm a FTM and don't really know what I expected but I certainly didn't expect to be this uncomfortable. I have not had that magical experience where I just love being pregnant. But I know I'll do this again, at least a couple more times.
  • I'm ready to have my baby as well. But whenever I think about how much pregnancy sucks, I think of my sister whose water broke at 24 weeks (where I am today) and am just thankful to still have her on the inside. I know my sister would have done anything to carry to term, so I will just grin and bare it and not complain.
  • ambahambah member
    Im with the minority...this has been a very stressful pregnancy with morning sicknesss, hospital visits, complications- and yet I am enjoying everyday of this pregnancy!! After having my first, I missed my big belly and am enjoying all the roundness I have now. This is our last pregnancy, so I am in no rush...my baby girl will be here before I know it and I have my entire life to hold her...for now I am going to enjoy all her movements and the little miracle that is growing inside of me and is with me 24/7.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• The movements can be fun, and I am so blessed to have a healthy growing baby.

That being said, I just dislike being pregnant.and this is my second pregnancy so I know how much worse it gets. Ignorance was bliss here, now I'm just dreading getting bigger, more uncomfortable, and sleeping even less. Everyone says you'll wish you could stick them back in on the days it gets hard... False for me. DS had collic and there were tough times, but it was always more enjoyable to have him there to hold than being prego. 102 days... Get a move on it!
  • With all the crap I have gone through this pregnancy I'm beyond ready for it to be August!!! It's like being a kid waiting for everyone to wake up on Christmas. It seems like it takes forever!!!!!!! I just want my baby here! I want to see him and love on him and I want to show him off to everyone and spoil him. If only August was after May instead of June lol
  • I actually am enjoying this pregnancy and hate it's almost over! But I get to see my little guy.
  • Meh, I definitely don't "love being pregnant". If I said that, I'd be straight up lying. However, I don't necessarily want it to be August just yet. I have some more prep to do for DD but most importantly this is the last pregnancy for me. I remember the first week after having DS I missed being pregnant. Yep. I missed my miserable pregnancy. It was so weird because I never thought I would feel that way.

So yes, for me, August can slow its roll :)

I missed it too for a while and I do not like being pregnant.  Post-partum is a weird time of not being a pregnant person anymore, but not being what you would consider yourself either.

That being said, I want this to be over because I do not like pregnancy, but I am not looking forward to the post-partum struggles.  I am also trying to be more cognizant about savoring aspects of pregnancy and early babyhood that I wanted to rush through last time.

• I love feeling my baby girl kick, but I'm definitely ready for this to be over! My doctor gave me a scare yesterday and sent me to the hospital to make sure I wasn't in PTL. It turned out to be okay, but now every ache and pain scares me. I'm on bed rest for the weekend, and praying my doctor doesn't put me on restrictions the rest of my pregnancy. We can't afford for me not to work! I'm just a nervous wreck and can't stop thinking about all the "what if's" that pop into my head.
  • I am so excited to meet my baby girl in August. However, I actually got a little sad the other day when I realized that this is such a beautiful time with my daughter that I'll never get back. She has been SO active the last few days (all day long!)... I am so in love. As excited as I am for August, I am enjoying this time.
  • I cannot wait! This is our 4th and we have a big age span. 11 years! Just bought a new house and dealing with three teenage girls is taxing enough! I done being so big and tired! Can't wait to meet our little guy finally!
  • I cannot wait for August! I'm ready to have my body back along with no nausea or fainting spells.