December 2015 Moms

NYE babies??

anyone else have a DD of NYE?? I'm trying to decide when to get my first u/s

Re: NYE babies??

• I Do!!!  My doctor set my first ultrasound up for May 18th!  I'm so excited :-)
  • Congrats!! I was thinking of waiting until around then as well but my friend said after about 6w you can see the heartbeat. My doctor said I can come any time after the 7th. Is this your first?
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes it is.  Is this your first as well?
  • Yes it is. I have had 2 mc in the past year so my dr started me on progesterone and baby aspirin right away. I just know this is the one!
  • Good luck to you!  This is my first time being pregnant. I'm super nervous and excited at the same time :-)
  • Thanks! Yes I feel the same way! I love my doctor tho and everyone there has been very encouraging! We'll have to compare along the way!
  • I'm 12/28 so who knows, maybe NYE! :) I have my first u/s on May 12 and ill be 7w2d, but only cause they're monitoring me for ovarian cysts. Can't wait to see my pea!
  • Mine is NYE too! I'm in the UK so I'll have my first u/s between 12-14 weeks. Can't wait! It's my first and really doesn't seem real yet! Xxx
  • I'm hoping to find out today. Based i my LMP it's mid December but my cycle is so long that I think that date is a couple weeks off.
  • I'm due the 29th and having my first US at 7 weeks (5-12). First baby :) although I did have a chemical pregnancy a few months ago. But I'm over the moon!
  • amama3amama3 member
    edited April 2015
    My EDD is 12/28 but that could change my first ultrasound is on May13th. I'll be 7wks3days:)
  • I'm due NYE!!!
  • I'm another 12/28, and my ultrasound is set for May 14th. So excited to be a mommy, just trying to be positive and not let those negative thoughts creep in and ruin my excitement! Good luck to everyone!!!
  • 12/29 edd here. Actually know a few people who have nye or nyd birthdays and they love all the partying on their birthday!