June 2015 Moms

Daily Symptoms Thursday 4/30

2»

Re: Daily Symptoms Thursday 4/30

• My Dr told me that 140-160 was perfect for heart rate and it's still considered normal if you're on the upper or lower ends of that range (or even a bit outside of it).
  • I was on my feet and running around a lot today at work. That combined with the southern heat and humidity is causing my feet and ankles to swell. Putting them up seems to help, I just can't do that a lot during the day....

Freaking out that I am just over 35 weeks pregnant. There's so much to do at home and work before then! And DH is so chill and not worried at all. I am quite jealous of his calmness... :((
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I overdid it at my internship tonight. Lots of up and down, bending, etc... all of which is totally normal for the children's room of a library, but my hips, back, and bump are all super sore now. I'm going to have to figure out a way to take it easy there while still getting my work done from here on out, I think. Thank God baby is still kicking away, so I at least know she's ok!

It's a hard balance! Feeling good, wanting to feel and be strong, then accidentally overdoing it and suffering for it - so frustrating! Makes me feel so indignant.
    You're a rockin' mama, with all you've got going on! Hope you can get some rest today.
  • mlindzzmlindzz member

@MurLindzz where did you find such good prices on maxi dresses?

Current symptoms. ..exhausted by 330 every day, like need to just nap tired, and her legs are still kicking the sore spot on my left rib I want to cry the pain is so acute sometimes, but other than that thanking my lucky stars that I feel pretty good otherwise. I feel for all you who have it rough! At least it's almost may...getting closer!

I've seen lots of maxi skirts/dresses in the maternity stores but they are usually closer to $60 (yikes! No thank you), although instead I have been buying them at regular inexpensive stores like Urban Behaviour, Urban Planet or Forever 21. I just buy them a size or two bigger than I usually would and they seem to fit. Maxi's are nice and stretchy!

And even if they didn't fit perfect, I would rather pay $15-25 for a dress, and pay an extra $10 to get a seamstress to take it in where needed rather than paying the full price at a maternity store. But I'm cheap! Lol

• amark11 said:

I think I overdid it at my internship tonight. Lots of up and down, bending, etc... all of which is totally normal for the children's room of a library, but my hips, back, and bump are all super sore now. I'm going to have to figure out a way to take it easy there while still getting my work done from here on out, I think. Thank God baby is still kicking away, so I at least know she's ok!

It's a hard balance! Feeling good, wanting to feel and be strong, then accidentally overdoing it and suffering for it - so frustrating! Makes me feel so indignant.
    You're a rockin' mama, with all you've got going on! Hope you can get some rest today.
    Thank you! It is so hard to find a balance. I don't want to come off as lazy but I'm realizing that LO and I do have limits and closer we get to EDD the more stringent they are. I did get to relax when I got home, DH saw how exhausted I was and wouldn't let me off the couch except to go to bed haha. Thanks for the kind words! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker