August 2015 Moms
Options

feeling amazed ☺

22wks 5days and today I've felt my baby girl kick for the first time . best feeling in the world xx

Re: feeling amazed ☺

• Options
    Yayyy! Congrats! Isn't it the neatest feeling?! My little princess has been swirling around for about 10 days and I'm loving every minute of it. It still takes some getting used to, but I swear, ir never ceases to amazing me! I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in 3 months, but I'll take it!
    Laura
  • Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    I was telling DH today that my little girl
    Was actually tickling my insides today with her flips and turns. It still is so weird feeling though. Wait til about 24/25 weeks. That baby will be all over the place. Just a wonderful feeling. I used to couldn't wait til every doctors appt to know she was ok in there. When you can feel them it's such a relief!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree I love feeling her flip around move
  • Options
    This is probably the best part about being pregnant! Wait til your SO can feel her too. It's pretty awesome :-)
  • Options
    It is definitely reassuring to feel the kicks. And I've learned baby girls kick schedule. I know at almost 23wks it's not consistent but she is for whatever reason. And it saves my sanity. Lol I truly enjoy her kicks... Most of the time sometimes she kicks or punches a certain way that actually hurts